Zheng Liang was sentenced to a three-year jail sentence for smuggling counterfeit branded running shoes into England. Brent and Harrow Trading Standards investigators found 17,000 running shoes at a London warehouse and five self-storage units in South London, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Berkshire, England, the Harrow Times reported. If the shoes were genuine they would have been worth an estimated £1 million ($1.9 million). Zheng is believed to be one of the biggest wholesalers of fake running shoes in the country. For more information, visit the Harrow Times.
Suspect Hides Counterfeit Tennis Shoes in Five U.K. Self-Storage Facilities
- Attic Self Storage Renovates and Expands London Facility
- SpaceWays Valet Self-Storage Business Launches in London, Expands to Paris
- Valet Storage Startups Disrupt London Market, Self-Storage Operators Respond
- Attic Self Storage of London Supports Historic Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Boxman Launches in London
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market