Zheng Liang was sentenced to a three-year jail sentence for smuggling counterfeit branded running shoes into England. Brent and Harrow Trading Standards investigators found 17,000 running shoes at a London warehouse and five self-storage units in South London, Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Berkshire, England, the Harrow Times reported. If the shoes were genuine they would have been worth an estimated £1 million ($1.9 million). Zheng is believed to be one of the biggest wholesalers of fake running shoes in the country. For more information, visit the Harrow Times.
Suspect Hides Counterfeit Tennis Shoes in Five U.K. Self-Storage Facilities
- Attic Self Storage Renovates and Expands London Facility
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Third-Quarter Financial Results for Fiscal 2014
- UK’s Access Self Storage Collects Easter Eggs for Children’s Charities
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Group Reports First-Quarter 2013 Earnings, Affected by VAT
- UK Self-Storage Operator Storing.com Launches Free Moving Service
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA