Smart Storage Expands in Liverpool, England
Smart Storage self-storage has invested £400,000 ($778,834) for a new facility in Preston, Liverpool, England, the Liverpool Echo reported. Managing director Jon Wyles said the latest growth was funded by Bridges Ventures and the Royal Bank of Scotland. The self-storage company was founded in Bromborough, England, three years ago and has opened facilities in the Liverpool suburbs of Widnes and Warrington. The company reported it is already three times ahead of its projected growth target and plans to continue expansion in northwest England. For more information, visit www.smart-storage.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- Shurgard Self-Storage Plans UK Expansion Following €300M Private Placement
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- U.K. Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Sells Reading, England Facility for £2.9M
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video