Smart Storage Expands in Liverpool, England
Smart Storage self-storage has invested £400,000 ($778,834) for a new facility in Preston, Liverpool, England, the Liverpool Echo reported. Managing director Jon Wyles said the latest growth was funded by Bridges Ventures and the Royal Bank of Scotland. The self-storage company was founded in Bromborough, England, three years ago and has opened facilities in the Liverpool suburbs of Widnes and Warrington. The company reported it is already three times ahead of its projected growth target and plans to continue expansion in northwest England. For more information, visit www.smart-storage.co.uk.
- Storage Express Expands With Second Facility in Richmond, IN
- U.K. Auto-Service Station to Add 40 Self-Storage Units in York, England
- Big Yellow Self Storage Employees in Swindon, England, Pedal to Fight Cystic Fibrosis
- Canadian Operator Apple Self Storage Expands Toronto Facility
- ezStorage Expands Maryland Self-Storage Facility for Second Time in 12 Months