Smart Storage Expands in Liverpool, England
Smart Storage self-storage has invested £400,000 ($778,834) for a new facility in Preston, Liverpool, England, the Liverpool Echo reported. Managing director Jon Wyles said the latest growth was funded by Bridges Ventures and the Royal Bank of Scotland. The self-storage company was founded in Bromborough, England, three years ago and has opened facilities in the Liverpool suburbs of Widnes and Warrington. The company reported it is already three times ahead of its projected growth target and plans to continue expansion in northwest England. For more information, visit www.smart-storage.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- Shurgard Self-Storage Plans UK Expansion Following €300M Private Placement
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?
- Valet Self-Storage Startup Spacebox Launches in Hong Kong
- ISS Slideshow Provides Strategies for Self-Storage Tenant Defaults and Collections
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Village, NY, Explosion
- SmartStop Self Storage Acquires Tempe, AZ, Facility for $4.4M