Smart Storage Expands in Liverpool, England
Smart Storage self-storage has invested £400,000 ($778,834) for a new facility in Preston, Liverpool, England, the Liverpool Echo reported. Managing director Jon Wyles said the latest growth was funded by Bridges Ventures and the Royal Bank of Scotland. The self-storage company was founded in Bromborough, England, three years ago and has opened facilities in the Liverpool suburbs of Widnes and Warrington. The company reported it is already three times ahead of its projected growth target and plans to continue expansion in northwest England. For more information, visit www.smart-storage.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- Shurgard Self-Storage Plans UK Expansion Following €300M Private Placement
- UK Storage Co. Seeks Self-Storage Growth Opportunities in South West England
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore to Build Facility in Bristol, England
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!