Owners of O'Meara Camping Ireland Invest $14.7 Million in Self-Storage
The O’Meara family, owners of O’Meara Camping Ireland Ltd., has invested more than €10 million ($14.7 million) in Elephant Self-Storage in Dublin, the Sunday Business Post reported. The facility offers 800 units ranging from 10 square feet to 1,000 square feet, and starting at €10 ($14.70) per week. Jude O’Meara, managing director of Elephant Self Storage, said the family’s latest venture has a growing list of individuals and corporate clients. About 70 percent of the customers are residential and 30 percent commercial. For more information, visit www.elephant.ie.
- Elephant Self Storage Opens in Dublin as a ‘Hotel for Your Goods’
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!