Owners of O'Meara Camping Ireland Invest $14.7 Million in Self-Storage
The O’Meara family, owners of O’Meara Camping Ireland Ltd., has invested more than €10 million ($14.7 million) in Elephant Self-Storage in Dublin, the Sunday Business Post reported. The facility offers 800 units ranging from 10 square feet to 1,000 square feet, and starting at €10 ($14.70) per week. Jude O’Meara, managing director of Elephant Self Storage, said the family’s latest venture has a growing list of individuals and corporate clients. About 70 percent of the customers are residential and 30 percent commercial. For more information, visit www.elephant.ie.
- Self-Storage Operators in Ireland Prevail in Young Market, Tough Economy
- 2013 Refinancing Options for Owners of Self-Storage Properties
- Storage Business Owners Alliance Partners With All Risks to Offer Property-Insurance Program to Self-Storage Owners
- 10 Ways for Self-Storage Owners to Reduce Expenses and Improve Cash Flow
- Proactive Steps Self-Storage Owners Can Take to Prepare Their Facility for Sale