Public Storage Opens Montreal Facility
Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., the general partner of Public Storage Canadian Properties, opened a newly constructed self-storage facility in Laval, a suburb of Montreal. The facility consists of a four-story, climate-controlled building with approximately 84,000 net-rentable square feet and 800 units. Total development cost including the land purchase price was approximately $9.5 million. This is the fourth facility acquired or developed by the partnership in the greater Montreal area in the last three years. For more information, visit www.publicstoragecanada.com.
- Self-Storage REIT Public Storage Opens 12-Story Facility in Bronx, NY
- U-Haul Opens Detroit Self-Storage Facility in Converted Nabisco Building
- Safeguard Self Storage Opens Its 23rd New York Metro Facility
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Opens New Atlanta Facility on Behalf of Regis Investments
- Mobile-Storage Provider Smartbox Opens New Facility in Hillsdale, New South Wales, Australia
- Self-Storage Owner Investigated for Dumping Sediment in Robeson Township, PA
- Clarion Partners, Private Mini Storage Sell 30-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $258M
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.