Public Storage Opens Montreal Facility
Canadian Mini-Warehouse Properties Co., the general partner of Public Storage Canadian Properties, opened a newly constructed self-storage facility in Laval, a suburb of Montreal. The facility consists of a four-story, climate-controlled building with approximately 84,000 net-rentable square feet and 800 units. Total development cost including the land purchase price was approximately $9.5 million. This is the fourth facility acquired or developed by the partnership in the greater Montreal area in the last three years. For more information, visit www.publicstoragecanada.com.
- D&A Properties Opens Self-Storage Facility in Fairmont, MN
- Morningstar Properties Builds Self-Storage Facility in Charlotte, NC
- LADD Real Properties Proposes Self-Storage Facility for Downtown Dallas
- Morningstar Properties Acquires 2nd Self-Storage Facility in Atlanta Market for $6.1M
- Morningstar Properties Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Yorktown, VA
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL