Marmora, ON, Council Rejects Self-Storage Facility
The Marmora and Lake, Ontario, city council rejected a proposed zone change that would have allowed nine garages and a two-story, self-storage facility. Several citizens spoke against the project, which prompted the council's denial of the application. The council cited lack of parking space for the additional vehicles using the storage units, and insufficient information posted about the project among reasons for the rejection. For more information, visit www.communitypress.ca.
- Zoning Board Opposes Proposed Self-Storage Development Near Canada’s Swan Lake
- Zoning Change Clears Path for Compass Self Storage Facility in Shaker Heights, Ohio
- Self-Storage Planning and Zoning: A Facility Owner's Guide to Getting Project Approval
- Developer Seeks Zoning Approval to Build Self-Storage Facility and Coffee House in Muskego, WI
- Development Committee Rejects Zoning Request for Hotel/Self-Storage Project in Ohio
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video