Marmora, ON, Council Rejects Self-Storage Facility
The Marmora and Lake, Ontario, city council rejected a proposed zone change that would have allowed nine garages and a two-story, self-storage facility. Several citizens spoke against the project, which prompted the council's denial of the application. The council cited lack of parking space for the additional vehicles using the storage units, and insufficient information posted about the project among reasons for the rejection. For more information, visit www.communitypress.ca.
- Zoning Board Opposes Proposed Self-Storage Development Near Canada’s Swan Lake
- Developer Seeks Zoning Approval to Build Self-Storage Facility and Coffee House in Muskego, WI
- Zoning Change Clears Path for Compass Self Storage Facility in Shaker Heights, Ohio
- Self-Storage Planning and Zoning: A Facility Owner's Guide to Getting Project Approval
- Self-Storage Developers Receive Initial Zoning Approval for Facility in Stevensville, MI
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!