Self-storage managers, operators and developers in the state of Florida can get industry information specific to their state at the upcoming Inside Self-Storage Expo in Nashville, Tenn., Oct. 7-10, 2008. The Florida Self Storage Association has created an entire track of seminars devoted to local self-storage issues. Topics to be covered on Oct. 8 are:
- Self-Storage and the Florida Real Estate Market: Local and National Trends
Presented by Mike Mele, The Mele Group
- Florida’s Unique Building Codes and How They Affect Self-Storage Development
Presented by Mike Parham, The Parham Group
- Self-Storage and Insurance in the State of Florida
Presented by Gene Bonina, Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Self-Storage Supply and Demand in Florida: Problems in Paradise?
Presented by Ray Wilson, Charles R. Wilson & Associates
- Building Boat and RV Storage in Florida: A Hot Opportunity
Presented by Caesar Wright and Bruce McCardle, Mako Steel Inc.
The ISS Nashville Expo, hosted at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, will feature four full days of educational seminars, vendor exhibits and networking opportunities. For details about the complete program and to register, visit www.insideselfstorageexpo.com.