U.K. self-storage provider Big Yellow Group reported financial results for the first quarter of 2008, with a 7 percent increase in profit. Revenue of the 32-facility portfolio for 1Q was £14.5 million, up from £13.5 million a year earlier. The average rental rate per square foot increased 9 percent. Average occupancy of all stores dropped to 1.81 million square feet from 1.82 million in the same quarter of 2007. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Announces 1Q Financial Results, Profit Up 7 Percent
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video