U.K. self-storage provider Big Yellow Group reported financial results for the first quarter of 2008, with a 7 percent increase in profit. Revenue of the 32-facility portfolio for 1Q was £14.5 million, up from £13.5 million a year earlier. The average rental rate per square foot increased 9 percent. Average occupancy of all stores dropped to 1.81 million square feet from 1.82 million in the same quarter of 2007. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Announces 1Q Financial Results, Profit Up 7 Percent
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions June 2016
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Interim Financial Results for Quarter Ended June 30
- Carlyle Group/Westport Properties Joint Venture Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Kendall, FL
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions August 2016
- Strategic Storage Trust II Agrees to Buy 27-Property Mindful Self-Storage Portfolio for $371M
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?
- All Systems Go! 4 Key Areas of Focus to Optimize Self-Storage Business Performance
- StorageMart Expands to UK With £100M Big Box Self Storage Acquisition
- All Storage Gets Zoning Change for Self-Storage Development in Rowlett, TX
- U-Haul Self-Storage: Acquisition and Development October 2016