U.K. self-storage provider Big Yellow Group reported financial results for the first quarter of 2008, with a 7 percent increase in profit. Revenue of the 32-facility portfolio for 1Q was £14.5 million, up from £13.5 million a year earlier. The average rental rate per square foot increased 9 percent. Average occupancy of all stores dropped to 1.81 million square feet from 1.82 million in the same quarter of 2007. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Announces 1Q Financial Results, Profit Up 7 Percent
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage Directory USSelfStorage.com Raises Awareness and Funds for Breast-Cancer Research
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Real Estate Developer C.F. Currin Proposes Self-Storage for Chester, VA