U.K. self-storage provider Big Yellow Group reported financial results for the first quarter of 2008, with a 7 percent increase in profit. Revenue of the 32-facility portfolio for 1Q was £14.5 million, up from £13.5 million a year earlier. The average rental rate per square foot increased 9 percent. Average occupancy of all stores dropped to 1.81 million square feet from 1.82 million in the same quarter of 2007. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Announces 1Q Financial Results, Profit Up 7 Percent
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Fiscal Year-End Financial Results
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Releases Financial Results for Quarter Ended Dec. 31
- Self-Storage REITs Release 1Q 2013 Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Trust Announces Fourth-Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- Strategic Storage Trust Announces Third-Quarter 2012 Financial Results