U.K. self-storage provider Big Yellow Group reported financial results for the first quarter of 2008, with a 7 percent increase in profit. Revenue of the 32-facility portfolio for 1Q was £14.5 million, up from £13.5 million a year earlier. The average rental rate per square foot increased 9 percent. Average occupancy of all stores dropped to 1.81 million square feet from 1.82 million in the same quarter of 2007. For more information, visit www.bigyellow.co.uk.
Big Yellow Announces 1Q Financial Results, Profit Up 7 Percent
Posted in News, Big Yellow Self Storage, United Kingdom Self-Storage, International Self-Storage, Self-Storage Operators
- SelfStorage.com Releases 2013 Economic Outlook Survey Results
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- SelfStorage.com Launches 2013 Economic Outlook Survey
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Awarded $1.7M in Lawsuit Against eMove
- Are You Wild and Crazy About Your Self-Storage Marketing?
- SpaceWays Valet Self-Storage Business Launches in London, Expands to Paris
- Palm Gate RV & Self Storage Partners With AZ Pet Charity
- The Store Room of England Expands Self-Storage Facilities, Workforce
- Metro Storage Acquires Metro Mini & RV Self Storage Portfolio in Minneapolis