BiG Storage Adds Office Suites to Cheshire Facility
BiG Storage U.K. added 24 office suites, ranging from 200 square feet up to 1,000 square feet, to its facility in Cheshire, England. The offices are designed to service businesses looking for a professional environment without having to pay city-center premium rents. The offices were built in response to customer demand, according to Andrew Donaldson, the company's director. The offices can be rented as stand-alone units with the option of ancillary self-storage. For more information, visit www.bigstorage.info.
- U-Haul Adds Self-Storage Facility to Rental Operation in Minot, ND
- Decatur Self Storage Adds Solar Power to Historical Georgia Facility
- The Lock Up Adds Indoor Boat/RV Parking to Self-Storage Facility in St. Petersburg, FL
- Self-Storage Facility Added to Master-Planned Community Near Indianapolis
- Developer to Build Self-Storage Facility in Cudahy, WI