U.K. self-storage company Safestore received the 2008 Business of the Year Award from RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)/NatWest Bank. The company, which recently listed on the London Stock Exchange, now operates more than 100 sites in France and the United Kingdom. The judges said they were impressed with the financial performance of the business, which grew from £53 million to £73 million between 2005 and 2007. As reasons for choosing Safestore, they also cited its marketing strategies and brand development as well as its innovation in maintaining a company-wide culture across newly acquired storage sites. For more information, visit www.safestore.com.
SafeStor Self-Storage Receives 'Business of the Year' Award
- University Self Storage in Sarasota, FL, Receives Women's Choice Award for Customer Satisfaction
- Are Your Customers Thankful for Your Self-Storage Business?
- Recognizing and Rectifying Embezzlement in a Family Self-Storage Business
- Pittsburgh's Brand-New, 107-Year-Old Self-Storage Business: A Conversion Tale
- Storage West Self Storage Receives Plaque for Donation to Redlands, CA, Anniversary Fund
- On the Way Out: Exit Surveys Help Self-Storage Operators Do Better Business
- Self-Storage Owner Investigated for Dumping Sediment in Robeson Township, PA
- Clarion Partners, Private Mini Storage Sell 30-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $258M
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America