U.K. self-storage company Safestore received the 2008 Business of the Year Award from RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)/NatWest Bank. The company, which recently listed on the London Stock Exchange, now operates more than 100 sites in France and the United Kingdom. The judges said they were impressed with the financial performance of the business, which grew from £53 million to £73 million between 2005 and 2007. As reasons for choosing Safestore, they also cited its marketing strategies and brand development as well as its innovation in maintaining a company-wide culture across newly acquired storage sites. For more information, visit www.safestore.com.
SafeStor Self-Storage Receives 'Business of the Year' Award
- Director of UK-Based Guardian Self Storage Banned From Business for 5 Years
- SpaceWays Valet Self-Storage Business Launches in London, Expands to Paris
- England-based Self-Storage Operator The Storage Team Opens Facility in Wigan
- Investment Group Seneca Backs Management Buyout of UK Self-Storage Operator Smart Storage
- Owners of England’s Easy Access Self Storage Seek Investors for Facility Expansion
- ISS Store Releases 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Self-Storage Expense and Market Conditions Reports
- Developments Continue in Napa Self Storage Earthquake Quandary
- Dainton Self Storage Raises Money for Children’s Hospice in England
- US Storage Centers Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Winter Park, FL
- Are You Making These 6 Mistakes in Running Your Self-Storage Facility?