U.K. self-storage company Safestore received the 2008 Business of the Year Award from RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland)/NatWest Bank. The company, which recently listed on the London Stock Exchange, now operates more than 100 sites in France and the United Kingdom. The judges said they were impressed with the financial performance of the business, which grew from £53 million to £73 million between 2005 and 2007. As reasons for choosing Safestore, they also cited its marketing strategies and brand development as well as its innovation in maintaining a company-wide culture across newly acquired storage sites. For more information, visit www.safestore.com.
SafeStor Self-Storage Receives 'Business of the Year' Award
- Self-Storage Security Vendor PTI Presents National Reseller of the Year Award
- Texas Self Storage Owner Receives Rocky Strickland Community Enhancement Award
- New Year, New Laws for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Finance Firm BSC Group Reports Record Year in 2012
- Self-Storage Occupancy in Singapore Increases for Chinese New Year