£15M Invested in Swedish Self-Storage Operation
Smedvig Capital will invest £15 million in SelStor AB, the newest entrant to the European self-storage market. SelStor was established in 2006 to build and develop self-storage sites across Sweden. The company's managing director, Michael Fogelberg, co-founded Shurgard Self Storage in 1992. It is chaired by Patrick Metdepenninghen, former CFO and co-founder of Shurgard, and includes among its directors Carl Ameln, the founder of City Self Storage. For more information, visit www.smedvigcapital.com.
- Less Mess Storage Completes Purchase of City Self-Storage Facilities in Czech Republic, Poland
- Self-Storage Investor Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Pro Storage in Oklahoma City
- Planning Board Approves City Line Self Storage Facility Expansion in Johnstown, NY
- Clark Investment Group Helps Fund 5 New York City Self-Storage Developments
- Red Dot Storage Acquires Self-Storage Facility in Genoa City, WI
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?