U.K.-Based Safestore Offers Discount to eBay PowerSellers
U.K. self-storage company Safestore has partnered with online marketplace eBay to offer its “PowerSeller” customers a 50 percent discount on storage. eBay customers who sell large quantities can rent a storage unit on a weekly basis for as long as they need. These tenants can access their unit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Deliveries are accepted and stored free on behalf of the eBay customer. For more information, visit www.safestore.co.uk/ebaypromo.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Sells Whitechapel Site for £41M
- U.K. Self-Storage Start-up LoveSpace Launches Behind Per-Box, Valet Model
- UK Self-Storage Industry Evolves and Expands Despite New Tax and Other Challenges
- Another U.K. Self-Storage Startup WeStore Launches With Per-Box, Valet Model
- U.K. Self-Storage Provider Storage Giant to Be Featured on ‘Storage Hoarders’
- Self-Storage Owner Investigated for Dumping Sediment in Robeson Township, PA
- Clarion Partners, Private Mini Storage Sell 30-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in NC and TX for $258M
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Adds Facility in Bradenton, FL
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.