U.K.-Based Safestore Offers Discount to eBay PowerSellers
U.K. self-storage company Safestore has partnered with online marketplace eBay to offer its “PowerSeller” customers a 50 percent discount on storage. eBay customers who sell large quantities can rent a storage unit on a weekly basis for as long as they need. These tenants can access their unit 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Deliveries are accepted and stored free on behalf of the eBay customer. For more information, visit www.safestore.co.uk/ebaypromo.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Safestore Announces 2012 Loss, Conversion to REIT Status, CFO Change
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Offers ‘Elf Storage,’ U.S. Facilities Hold Holiday Coat Drives
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Offers 10M Shares to Raise Capital
- LoveSpace Launches 'Mail Storage' Self-Storage Service in the U.K.
- U.K. Self-Storage Operator Lok’nStore Attributes Financial Gains to VAT
- City Denies Menards Self Storage Conversion Project in Janesville, WI
- The Lock Up Self Storage to Build Facilities in Wheaton, IL, and Bonita Springs, FL
- Is Your Market Ready for New Self-Storage Development? Factors to Consider Before Buying Land
- Self-Storage Design Study: Inventive Use of Space, by Janus International
- Topps Demonstrates Benefits of Applying Protective-Coating System to Self-Storage Facility Roofs