Safestore Self-Storage Reports Increased Profit in 2007
U.K. self-storage company Safestore Holdings reported a 21.7 percent rise in EBITDA before exceptional items for the year ended Oct. 31, 2007, Thompson Financial reported. Short-term gain revenue rose to £40.7 million from £33.5 million, while like-for-like revenue rose 14.1 percent to £72.6 million due to increases in occupancy, rates and ancillary revenue. The self-storage retailer, which opened its 100th store in June 2007, increased its occupancy by more than 200,000 square feet to 2.91 million square feet during the year. The company's property portfolio was valued at £583.7 million in October 2007, an increase of 24 percent from the previous year. Info: www.safestore.co.uk
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- Increasing Self-Storage Profit, Marketing and Service With a Truck-Rental Program
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- Vertical Consultants: What is the Value of Your Land to the Cell-Tower Company Leasing It?
- Heartwarming A+ Storage Ad Highlights Self-Storage Reliability, Security
- U-Haul Rental Facility in Williston, ND, to Add Self-Storage Services
- SmartStop Self Storage Pro Cycling Team to Compete in Tour of Utah Event
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2014 Best of Business Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business in Shape for Summer?