U.K. self-storage company Lok’n Store reported a drop in pre-tax profit for the six months ending January 31, 2008, but the company says it has made good progress in strengthening the operating performance of the business. In its first interim results presented under International Financial Reporting Standards, pre-tax profit was £216,020 compared to £317,253 for the same period in 2007. Turnover increased to £5.52 million compared with £5.30 million previously. Lok’n Store has proposed its first interim dividend of 0.33p per share. For more information, visit www.loknstore.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Releases Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Forecasts Strong Financial Results for Second Half of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Releases Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships