U.K. self-storage company Lok’n Store reported a drop in pre-tax profit for the six months ending January 31, 2008, but the company says it has made good progress in strengthening the operating performance of the business. In its first interim results presented under International Financial Reporting Standards, pre-tax profit was £216,020 compared to £317,253 for the same period in 2007. Turnover increased to £5.52 million compared with £5.30 million previously. Lok’n Store has proposed its first interim dividend of 0.33p per share. For more information, visit www.loknstore.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Forecasts Strong Financial Results for Second Half of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok'nStore Releases Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Releases Fiscal 2014 Financial Results
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?