U.K. self-storage company Lok’n Store reported a drop in pre-tax profit for the six months ending January 31, 2008, but the company says it has made good progress in strengthening the operating performance of the business. In its first interim results presented under International Financial Reporting Standards, pre-tax profit was £216,020 compared to £317,253 for the same period in 2007. Turnover increased to £5.52 million compared with £5.30 million previously. Lok’n Store has proposed its first interim dividend of 0.33p per share. For more information, visit www.loknstore.co.uk.
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Reports Financial Results for First Quarter of Fiscal 2014
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Reports Preliminary Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2015
- UK Self-Storage Company Lok’nStore Reports Financial Results for First Half of Fiscal 2015
- UK Self-Storage Operator Safestore Releases Financial Results for First 6 Months of Fiscal 2015
- Understanding the 3 Types of Self-Storage Management-Software Platforms
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap