StorageVault of Canada will acquire T.C. Mini-Storage in Regina, Saskatchewan, for $2.67 million. The facility consists of eight buildings offering 351 storage units totaling 41,600 rentable square feet. The store’s current occupancy rate is more than 80 percent. The buildings sit on 3 acres with an additional 2.5 acres of surplus land at the rear of the property. They are single-story, constructed of wood and steel frame with steel-clad roof and walls. Most units are drive-up with some accessible by interior corridors. StorageVault anticipates the closing will occur on or before April 30, 2008.
- U-Haul Acquires 6 U.S. Self-Storage Facilities, 1 Warehouse in Canada
- Muffler-Shop Owner Buys McKenzie Self Storage in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Overcoming Self-Storage Development Hurdles in Canada
- StorageMart Cancels Facility Expansion, Cites Oversupply of Self-Storage in Western Canada
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Completes $52.5M Acquisition of Storage for Your Life
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap
- Self-Storage Developer Morehead Storage Associates Plans Mixed-Use Project in Charlotte, NC