StorageVault of Canada will acquire T.C. Mini-Storage in Regina, Saskatchewan, for $2.67 million. The facility consists of eight buildings offering 351 storage units totaling 41,600 rentable square feet. The store’s current occupancy rate is more than 80 percent. The buildings sit on 3 acres with an additional 2.5 acres of surplus land at the rear of the property. They are single-story, constructed of wood and steel frame with steel-clad roof and walls. Most units are drive-up with some accessible by interior corridors. StorageVault anticipates the closing will occur on or before April 30, 2008.
- U-Haul Acquires 6 U.S. Self-Storage Facilities, 1 Warehouse in Canada
- Overcoming Self-Storage Development Hurdles in Canada
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Storage Express Expands in Indiana With Self-Storage Acquisition, New Build
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA