Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Tennessee Governor Signs Self-Storage Tenant-Insurance Bills
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Increasing Self-Storage Efficiency and Profit Through Third-Party Services
- Extra Space Storage National Sales Center Hits Self-Storage Milestone
- Considerations and Costs for Adding Boat RV/Storage to a Self-Storage Property
- The Self-Storage Cell-Tower Lease: Strategy for Maximizing the Partnership
- Fulton Storage of NY Expands With Purchase of 2 Galizia's All-Safe Facilities
- Historic ‘Bell Tower’ Self-Storage Facility in Haledon, NJ, Sells for $750K
- Registration Now Live for 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators