Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail email@example.com; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Self-Storage Insurance Agency MiniCo Launches Contractors-Liability Coverages
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Offers Protection Plan for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Self-Storage Insurance Trends and Must-Have Coverages for 2014
- Sovran Self Storage Names Northeast Regional Vice President
- Marcus & Millichap Releases National, Local Self-Storage Reports for Second Half of 2014
- Creating Your Annual Self-Storage Budget: A 2015 Financial Guide for Facility Owners
- U-Haul Loses Trademark-Infringement Lawsuit With PODS, Jury Awards $60M in Damages
- The Legalities of Storing Vehicles: Insight for Self-Storage Operators