Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail email@example.com; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Offers Protection Plan for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Self-Storage Insurance Trends and Must-Have Coverages for 2014
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Self-Storage REIT Extra Space Storage Announces Board Appointment
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 1Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- MiniCo Offers Tenant-Safety Checklist for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Project in Elmont, NY, Receives Nassau County Tax Breaks
- Image Gallery Captures Highlights From 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Man Arrested in Connection With Arson Fire at Kiwi Self Storage in New Zealand