Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Self-Storage Insurance Agency MiniCo Launches Contractors-Liability Coverages
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Hooked on Hoops: Facility Manager Combines Self-Storage With Sports Coverage
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Offers Protection Plan for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Moove In Self Storage Buys Centerville Self Storage in Lancaster, PA
- Minivan Crashes into SmartStop Self Storage Facility in Jersey City, NJ
- Florida’s STORE Self Storage Hosts ‘Storage Wars’ Design Event to Benefit Goodwill
- Elite Stor Capital Partners Plans Self-Storage Conversion of Former Warehouse in Jacksonville, FL
- ISS News Desk: Shocking and Gruesome Self-Storage Stories