Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Self-Storage Insurance Agency MiniCo Launches Contractors-Liability Coverages
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Offers Protection Plan for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Self-Storage Insurance Trends and Must-Have Coverages for 2014
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- Zoning Approved for Proposed River Avenue Self Storage in Patchogue, NY
- SpareFoot Partners With AAA to Offer Self-Storage Discounts to Consumers
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Filing an Insurance Claim: A Guide for Self-Storage Operators
- Man Arrested in Connection With Attempted Rape of Self-Storage Manager in White Plains, MD
- Guardian Mini Storage of St. Helens, Ore., Updates Look and Services