Chartwell Insurance Sets Sights on Self-Storage
Posted in News
Chartwell Independent Insurance Brokers LLC, a wholesale and specialty insurance broker, has set its sights on the self-storage industry. Merle Harris, Chartwell’s newly appointed senior vice president, will launch a national, industry-specific marketing initiative through independent insurance agents from the company’s recently opened Phoenix office. Prior to joining Chartwell, Harris served as market development manager for MiniCo Inc., working with agents nationwide to provide insurance solutions to self-storage operators. In addition to providing coverage for catastrophic exposures such as earthquake, Chartwell will focus on the emerging trends of boat/RV and mobile storage. For more information, call 480.305.5666; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; visit www.chartwell.us.
- Self-Storage Insurance Agency MiniCo Launches Contractors-Liability Coverages
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Hooked on Hoops: Facility Manager Combines Self-Storage With Sports Coverage
- Motorists Mutual Insurance Offers Protection Plan for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Beware the Icebergs: What Does Your Self-Storage Tenant Insurance Really Cover?
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Helicopter Crashes at Frederick Self Storage of MD After Midair Collision With Plane
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 International Digital Issue
- WDP Glendale Storage Buys West Glendale Self Storage in AZ for $4.9M
- Safeguard Buys Land to Build New Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago