Moving Service for Self-Storage
Coast-To-Coast Storage (C-2-C), a national self-storage consultancy firm, has entered into a tentative agreement with ABF U-Pack Moving of Fort Smith, Ark., to be the exclusive marketer of the U-Pack program to 50,000 U.S. self-storage operators. ABF will provide pickup, delivery and transportation of its trailers or ReloCubes (mobile-storage containers) to customers referred by self-storage operators participating in the program. The U-Pack website and call center will be the storage operators’ gateway to scheduling ReloCubes or trailers for customers. C-2-C will provide marketing and management support to storage operators offering this service. Those who participate in the program will receive revenue for referring moves to U-Pack. Info: www.askrk.com
- Storage Post Self Storage Rebrands Moving Trucks With Colorful Vehicle Wraps
- Mabey’s Moving & Storage Begins $3M Expansion of New York Self-Storage Facility
- Liedkie Moving & Storage Plans Two-Phase Self-Storage Facility in New York
- LoveSpace Launches 'Mail Storage' Self-Storage Service in the U.K.
- What Would You Do? Navigating Tricky Service Situations in Self-Storage