The early-bird registration discount for the Inside Self-Storage Las Vegas Expo, the industry’s largest conference and tradeshow, has been extended until Dec. 21, 2007. Participants will benefit from a savings of up to 25 percent off of on-site registration pricing.
The ISS Vegas Expo will take place Feb. 5-8 at The Venetian Hotel Resort Casino / Sands Expo & Convention Center. Attendees will enjoy four full days of educational seminars, exhibits and networking activities. Highlights include:
- Add-On Profit Centers Track: A series of education sessions devoted to self-storage ancillaries such as cell-tower leases, eBay sales, truck rental, boat/RV storage, records storage and more.
- The ISS Golf Classic: A fantastic occasion to mix business with pleasure at The Revere Golf Club.
- Keynote Presentation: Kelly Perdew of The Apprentice shares business insights and anecdotes from his tenure with Donald Trump as well as his new business venture, Patriot Self-Storage Management LLC.
- Legal Learning Seminar: An in-depth session with industry legal expert Jeffrey Greenberger.
- Developers’ Seminar: A specialized event designed to help you determine if self-storage is the right business for you.
- Management Workshop: A full-day event dedicated to exploring the ins and outs of daily site operation.
- “How to Make Money in Self-Storage” Seminar: A strategic session is for business decision-makers interested in learning about the successful execution of industry money-making strategies.
- Buyers & Sellers Meeting: A networking event highlighting self-storage properties for sale and people looking to buy and sell.
- Self-Storage Q&A: A fun, interactive open forum where self-storage managers and owners can get their questions answered by experts.
For details and to register, call 866.230.2311 or visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.