Updated Centershift Website
Centershift, a provider of Internet-based software solutions, has launched a new website in anticipation of the release of its STORE Enterprise and STORE Advantage solutions later this year. The site was designed and implemented as a joint development between i4 Solutions and Storage Marketing Solutions, both partners of Centershift. It features new logos, images and capabilities including flash introduction, live chat and newsletter request. Coming soon to the site is a flash demo and downloadable trial versions of the new STORE products. Info: www.centershift.com
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
- Centreforce Technology Releases SEO/SEM Website Dashboard for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Auction Website StorageBattles.com Merges With StorageTreasures.com
- Self-Storage Auction Website StorageTreasures.com Reaches 500K Members
- 5 Reasons to Build a Mobile-Friendly Self-Storage Website
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA