Updated Centershift Website
Centershift, a provider of Internet-based software solutions, has launched a new website in anticipation of the release of its STORE Enterprise and STORE Advantage solutions later this year. The site was designed and implemented as a joint development between i4 Solutions and Storage Marketing Solutions, both partners of Centershift. It features new logos, images and capabilities including flash introduction, live chat and newsletter request. Coming soon to the site is a flash demo and downloadable trial versions of the new STORE products. Info: www.centershift.com
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- SpareFoot Launches Website for Military Self-Storage Tenants
- Centreforce Technology Releases SEO/SEM Website Dashboard for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Auction Website StorageBattles.com Merges With StorageTreasures.com
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?