MST Constructors Inc., a turnkey general contractor that provides design, site-planning and construction services to the self-storage industry, is expanding its corporate headquarters in Austin, Texas, by 5,000 square feet. The company has also relocated its West Coast branch to a larger campus at 2172 Dupont Drive, Suite 1, Irvine, CA 92612. For more information, visit www.mstconstructors.com.
MST Constructors Expands Corporate Office, Relocates West Coast Branch
Posted in News
- National Storage REIT Expands Portfolio in Perth, Western Australia
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage to East Coast Victims of Hurricane Arthur
- Self-Storage Real Estate Firm Midcoast Properties Hires New Broker
- REIT W. P. Carey Acquires Parkway Self Storage & Carwash in Palm Coast, FL, for $5.7M
- Store Here LLC Buys 13 Self-Storage Facilities for $48M
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?