MST Constructors Inc., a turnkey general contractor that provides design, site-planning and construction services to the self-storage industry, is expanding its corporate headquarters in Austin, Texas, by 5,000 square feet. The company has also relocated its West Coast branch to a larger campus at 2172 Dupont Drive, Suite 1, Irvine, CA 92612. For more information, visit www.mstconstructors.com.
MST Constructors Expands Corporate Office, Relocates West Coast Branch
Posted in News
- National Storage REIT Expands Portfolio in Perth, Western Australia
- REIT W. P. Carey Acquires Parkway Self Storage & Carwash in Palm Coast, FL, for $5.7M
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage to East Coast Victims of Hurricane Arthur
- Self-Storage Real Estate Firm Midcoast Properties Hires New Broker
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Sponsors ULI's Annual Money Chase Program
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video