MST Constructors Inc., a turnkey general contractor that provides design, site-planning and construction services to the self-storage industry, is expanding its corporate headquarters in Austin, Texas, by 5,000 square feet. The company has also relocated its West Coast branch to a larger campus at 2172 Dupont Drive, Suite 1, Irvine, CA 92612. For more information, visit www.mstconstructors.com.
MST Constructors Expands Corporate Office, Relocates West Coast Branch
Posted in News
- National Storage REIT Expands Portfolio in Perth, Western Australia
- REIT W. P. Carey Acquires Parkway Self Storage & Carwash in Palm Coast, FL, for $5.7M
- U-Haul Offers 30 Days of Free Storage to East Coast Victims of Hurricane Arthur
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Talonvest Sponsors ULI's Annual Money Chase Program
- Self-Storage Design Study: Working With Small Land Parcels, by Mako Steel Inc.
- Self-Storage Policies and Procedures: An Owner's Guide to Writing Good Rules for Good Business
- CASE Commercial Real Estate Rebrands, Expands Self-Storage Brokerage Division
- Dead Body Found at Self-Storage Facility in St. Albans, VT
- My Neighborhood Storage Center of Florida Hosts ‘Declutter’ Event to Fight Children’s Cancer
- LifeStorage Buys Self-Storage Facility in Collierville, TN, for $3.9M