Selfstorage.com Experiences Record Web Traffic
Selfstorage.com, a website containing a variety of resources for self-storage owners, investors and users, experienced record Internet traffic in March, with more than 40,000 visitors. Nearly 20,000 visitors used the site’s locator tool to find self-storage facilities in their areas and view featured properties. Another 15,500 visitors accessed real estate pages provided by the Argus Self Storage Sales Network, downloading more than 10,000 documents containing self-storage listings, property information and articles. Argus, the site’s owner, expects traffic to increase as it expands presence through organic and paid search results via popular engines such as Google and Yahoo! For more information, call 888.414.7871; visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Turning Your Self-Storage Facility's Online Traffic Into Rentals
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
- G5 Launches ‘Customizable BluePrints’ Platform for Self-Storage Website Designs
- SpareFoot Launches Website for Military Self-Storage Tenants
- Acquiring Self-Storage Facilities: How to Be a Better Buyer and Close the Deal
- 5 Steps to Develop an Effective Content Strategy for Your Self-Storage Brand
- Self-Storage Developer Proposes Creative Tax Solutions for Project in Prospect Heights, IL
- Centreforce Technology Group Renames Its Self-Storage Marketing and Web-Services Division
- Self-Storage Mural Depicting History of Pacifica, CA, Nears Completion