Selfstorage.com Experiences Record Web Traffic
Selfstorage.com, a website containing a variety of resources for self-storage owners, investors and users, experienced record Internet traffic in March, with more than 40,000 visitors. Nearly 20,000 visitors used the site’s locator tool to find self-storage facilities in their areas and view featured properties. Another 15,500 visitors accessed real estate pages provided by the Argus Self Storage Sales Network, downloading more than 10,000 documents containing self-storage listings, property information and articles. Argus, the site’s owner, expects traffic to increase as it expands presence through organic and paid search results via popular engines such as Google and Yahoo! For more information, call 888.414.7871; visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Converting Web Visitors to Paying Self-Storage Customers
- How Is Social Media Affecting Your Need for a Self-Storage Facility or Corporate Website?
- Centreforce Technology Releases SEO/SEM Website Dashboard for Self-Storage Operators
- Self-Storage Auction Website StorageBattles.com Merges With StorageTreasures.com
- Self-Storage Web-Marketing Company Red Nova Labs Appoints New President
- Berkeley Point Capital Expands Financing Options to Include Self-Storage
- Masked Gunman Ties Up and Robs Self-Storage Manager in Sausalito, CA
- Storage Post Self Storage Appoints Chief Administrative Officer and General Council
- Strategic Storage Trust to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Toronto
- 7 Ways for Self-Storage Operators to Capitalize on Mobile Technology