Selfstorage.com Experiences Record Web Traffic
Selfstorage.com, a website containing a variety of resources for self-storage owners, investors and users, experienced record Internet traffic in March, with more than 40,000 visitors. Nearly 20,000 visitors used the site’s locator tool to find self-storage facilities in their areas and view featured properties. Another 15,500 visitors accessed real estate pages provided by the Argus Self Storage Sales Network, downloading more than 10,000 documents containing self-storage listings, property information and articles. Argus, the site’s owner, expects traffic to increase as it expands presence through organic and paid search results via popular engines such as Google and Yahoo! For more information, call 888.414.7871; visit www.selfstorage.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm BSC Group Reports Record Year in 2012
- San Diego Self Storage Collects Record Number of Toys for Tots Donations
- Inside Self-Storage Store Named a Finalist in ‘Best of the Web Awards’
- 10 Ways for Self-Storage Owners to Reduce Expenses and Improve Cash Flow
- One-on-One With Ben Vestal: Self-Storage Real Estate Expert Talks Taxes, Acquisitions and REITs