U-Store-It Appoints New VP, CIO
U-Store-It Trust, a real estate investement trust focused on self-storage ownership, operation, acquisition and development, hired Ajai Nair as its new vice president and chief information officer. Nair joins the company from Brandywine Realty Trust, where he serviced as vice president of information technology. He boasts more than 15 years of experience in information technology from companies such as May Co., QVC, Cabletron Systems and David's Bridal Inc. For more information, visit www.u-store-it.com.
- William Warren Group, StorQuest Self Storage Hires VP of Ops
- Self-Storage Company Strategic Capital Holdings Hires VP of Internet Marketing
- Former CubeSmart President Forms New Self-Storage Investment Company
- Storage Post Self Storage Hires COO, Creates New Business Unit
- U-Haul Adds Self-Storage Facility to Rental Operation in Minot, ND