U-Store-It Appoints New VP, CIO
U-Store-It Trust, a real estate investement trust focused on self-storage ownership, operation, acquisition and development, hired Ajai Nair as its new vice president and chief information officer. Nair joins the company from Brandywine Realty Trust, where he serviced as vice president of information technology. He boasts more than 15 years of experience in information technology from companies such as May Co., QVC, Cabletron Systems and David's Bridal Inc. For more information, visit www.u-store-it.com.
- Suspicious Device Detonated at Advanced Mini Storage in Zachary, LA
- SmartStop Self Storage Names Pro Cycling 2014 Team, New Team Director
- Guardian Self Storage Offers Advice on Moving Into a Unit
- Burlington Self Storage Appoints New Southeast Regional Manager
- MVP REIT Partnership Acquires Nevada Self-Storage Property for $5.2M
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa