Sovran Self Storage Reports Improved 4Q Results
Posted in News
Real estate investment trust Sovran Self Storage Inc. reported fourth-quarter 2006 financial results that are improved over the year before due to strong operating performance and boosts from acquisitions. Funds from operations (FFO)—a widely used gauge of real estate operating performance that adds depreciation and amortization expenses back into earnings—rose to $15.4 million from $13.2 million in the 2005 period. Quarterly net income rose 8 percent to $8.5 million from $7.9 million in the year-ago period. For the full year, FFO rose almost 16 percent to $58.8 million. Earnings rose 11 percent to $34.1 million from $30.7 million in 2005. For more information, visit www.sovranss.com.
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 4Q 2013 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 4Q 2014 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- U-Haul Parent Company AMERCO Reports Self-Storage Revenue Increases for 4Q, Fiscal Year 2014
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 4Q 2013, Year-End Self-Storage REIT Performance
- U-Haul Parent Company AMERCO Reports Self-Storage Revenue Increases in 2Q 2014 Financial Results
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL