Sovran Self Storage Reports Improved 4Q Results
Posted in News
Real estate investment trust Sovran Self Storage Inc. reported fourth-quarter 2006 financial results that are improved over the year before due to strong operating performance and boosts from acquisitions. Funds from operations (FFO)—a widely used gauge of real estate operating performance that adds depreciation and amortization expenses back into earnings—rose to $15.4 million from $13.2 million in the 2005 period. Quarterly net income rose 8 percent to $8.5 million from $7.9 million in the year-ago period. For the full year, FFO rose almost 16 percent to $58.8 million. Earnings rose 11 percent to $34.1 million from $30.7 million in 2005. For more information, visit www.sovranss.com.
- Self-Storage REITs to Release 4Q 2013 Financial Results, Conference Calls Announced
- U-Haul Parent Company AMERCO Reports Self-Storage Revenue Increases for 4Q, Fiscal Year 2014
- MJ Partners Releases Overview of 4Q 2013, Year-End Self-Storage REIT Performance
- U-Haul Parent Company AMERCO Reports Self-Storage Revenue Increases in 2Q 2014 Financial Results
- Self-Storage Operator Tuxis Corp. Reports 1Q 2014 Financial Results
- 3 Austin, TX, Self-Storage Facilities Change Hands
- Self-Storage Talk Online Community Launches Summer Recipe Contest
- Self-Storage and the Need for Quick-Build Space: BOS Container USA Shows the Way
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?