The New York State Self Storage Association (NYSSA) will host a Finance and Real Estate Summit on March 1, 2007, at the Union League Club in New York City. The panel of real estate experts will include:
- Anne Coolidge-Taylor, managing director, W.P. Carey & Co.
- David Doll, president, Public Storage Real Estate Group
- Steven Hryszko, vice president, CB Richard Ellis
- Dean Jernigan, chairman, U-Store-It Trust
- Nicholas Malagisi, managing director and national director of self-storage, Sperry Van Ness/Storage Realty
The finance panel will consist of:
- Jeb Belford, managing director, ING Clarion Partners
- Jim Davies, president, Buchanan Self Storage Capital
- Neal Gussis, principal, Beacon Realty Capital
Registration begins at 10:30 a.m. Seating is limited, so interested parties are encouraged to enroll early. The finance discussion will begin at 11 a.m., followed by a luncheon and keynote speakers. The real estate panel will start at 2 p.m., followed by a networking cocktail hour. For information, call 518.462.3333 or visit www.nysssa.org.