U-Haul companies across the Pacific Northwest are offering 30 days of free storage to families that have been affected by recent flooding. The offer is in effect until November 30. Offices taking place in the self-storage assistance program include:
- U-Haul Company of Southern Oregon (Eugene)
- U-Haul Company of Northern Washington (Seattle)
- U-Haul Company of Southern Washington (Vancouver)
- U-Haul Company of Inland Northwest (Spokane, Wa.)
- U-Haul Company of Portland (Oregon)
- U-Haul Company of Idaho (Garden City)
"These floods have caused tremendous damage and inflicted extreme hardship on the communities we serve," stated Charlie Kitchen, area district vice president. "I hope this effort will provide assistance to families that truly need a helping hand. We will continue to help our friends and neighbors in this time of need."
U-Haul has more than 1,000 storage facilities across the United States and Canada. With 33 million square feet of storage in 49 states and 10 Canadian provinces, the company is one of the largest operators of self-storage in North America. For information, visit www.uhaul.com.