Sovran Self Storage Prices Stock Offering
Posted in News
Sovran Self Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust that operates the Uncle Bob's chain of storage facilities, announced a price of $56.25 per share for its current stock offering. The Buffalo, N.Y.-based company will offer 2 million shares, with a closing date of Dec. 4. Underwriters have a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 300,000 shares. Sovran said the sale proceeds will be used for property acquisitions, general business purposes and to repay debt. For more information, visit www.sovranss.com.
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Public Offering of 1.2M Common Shares
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Closes Initial Public Offering
- Self Storage REIT CubeSmart Prices Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage Becomes Publicly Traded REIT
- Self-Storage REIT National Storage Affiliates Files for $100M IPO
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market