Sovran Self Storage Prices Stock Offering
Posted in News
Sovran Self Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust that operates the Uncle Bob's chain of storage facilities, announced a price of $56.25 per share for its current stock offering. The Buffalo, N.Y.-based company will offer 2 million shares, with a closing date of Dec. 4. Underwriters have a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 300,000 shares. Sovran said the sale proceeds will be used for property acquisitions, general business purposes and to repay debt. For more information, visit www.sovranss.com.
- Self Storage REIT CubeSmart Prices Public Offering of Senior Unsecured Notes
- Australia Self-Storage Operator National Storage Becomes Publicly Traded REIT
- Self Storage Group Adopts Stockholder Rights Plan
- Father and Son Take the Win in Uncle Bob's Self Storage Street-Stock Race
- Sovran Self Storage Announces Fourth-Quarter 2013 Dividend
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa