Centershift, provider of STORE self-storage management software, successfully completed the installation of its product at more than 400 U-Store-It facilities across the United States. Implementation teams from the two companies worked collabortively to execute the mass rollout in a little more than two months.
As a result, U-Store-It is enjoying the benefits of its new centralized data model:
- Real-time access to operational performance across the organization.
- Shortened closing time on monthly financials.
- New techniques for managing and improving revenue.
- Automatic delivery of invoices and letters.
- Automated processing of recurring credit-card payments.
The new capabilies and changes are expected to produce an increase in revenue, improve operational efficiency and decrease costs.
U-Store-It is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The company is one of the largest self-storage owner/operators in the United States. For more information, visit www.u-store-it.com.
Based in Salt Lake City, Centershift provides asset-management solutions that allow real-time access to business critical data over the Internet. For information, call 877.927.4438; visit www.centershift.com.