StorMan, an Australasian-based producer of self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running StorMan software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.storman.com.
StorMan Joins OpenTech Alliance Partner Program
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- OpenTech Partners With Storage Door Curtains to Monitor Self-Storage Energy Loss
- Principals of Paul Hanson Partners Acquire Majority Interest in Self-Storage Provider Universal Insurance
- StorageTreasures Integrates With OpenTech API to Streamline Online Self-Storage Auctions
- Understanding the 3 Types of Self-Storage Management-Software Platforms
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap