StorMan, an Australasian-based producer of self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running StorMan software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.storman.com.
StorMan Joins OpenTech Alliance Partner Program
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- OpenTech Partners With Storage Door Curtains to Monitor Self-Storage Energy Loss
- StorageTreasures Integrates With OpenTech API to Streamline Online Self-Storage Auctions
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Storage.com Hosts Cigar-Rolling Demonstration
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!