StorMan, an Australasian-based producer of self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running StorMan software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.storman.com.
StorMan Joins OpenTech Alliance Partner Program
- Australasia Self-Storage Operator Storage King Joins ‘Airpoints for Business’ Program
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Announces Share-Repurchase Program
- Ponderosa Insurance Introduces Self-Storage Property and Liability Program
- Self-Storage Insurance Provider Universal Hires Executive Producer
- Self-Storage Technology Firm OpenTech Alliance Hires New VP, Product Owner
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area
- Self-Storage Operator Fights Road Closure in Orillia, Ontario, Canada
- Public Storage Buys Land for Self-Storage Development in Huntersville, NC
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest