StorMan, an Australasian-based producer of self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running StorMan software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.storman.com.
StorMan Joins OpenTech Alliance Partner Program
- OpenTech Alliance Offers New Self-Storage Kiosk Model INSOMNIAC 570
- OpenTech Releases In-Store Bilingual Office Assistant for Self-Storage Operations
- OpenTech Automated Solutions Collect $24M in Self-Storage Rental Fees in 2012
- Storage Business Owners Alliance Partners With All Risks to Offer Property-Insurance Program to Self-Storage Owners
- OpenTech Licenses Call-Center Technology to Self-Storage Operators