PhoneSmart Holds Contest Around Lead 300,000
PhoneSmart Sales Solutions, which provides a self-storage call center, secret-shopping service, sales-training programs and online facility locator, held a contest for people to guess when the company would write its 300,000th lead or reservation on behalf of industry clients. The milestone was reached Aug. 28. The winner with the exact date was self-storage veteran Jim Chiswell of Virginia, whose prize is a trip to Kansas City, Mo. For details, visit www.phone-smart.info.
- New Technology to Help Self-Storage Operators Track Leads, Improve Sales and Hire Better Managers
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Self-Storage Directory Find Local Storage Releases Whitepaper on Online Lead Acquisition
- Self-Storage Call Center PhoneSmart Holds ‘Toes for a Kure’ Fundraiser for Cancer Research
- Groove Think Wins SpareFoot ‘Battle of the Storage Bands’ Social Media Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Faces Building Demolition After Napa, CA, Earthquake
- Blue Llama Opens Cedar, TX, Self-Storage Facility After Developer’s Housing Plan Falls Through
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?