PhoneSmart Holds Contest Around Lead 300,000
PhoneSmart Sales Solutions, which provides a self-storage call center, secret-shopping service, sales-training programs and online facility locator, held a contest for people to guess when the company would write its 300,000th lead or reservation on behalf of industry clients. The milestone was reached Aug. 28. The winner with the exact date was self-storage veteran Jim Chiswell of Virginia, whose prize is a trip to Kansas City, Mo. For details, visit www.phone-smart.info.
- New Technology to Help Self-Storage Operators Track Leads, Improve Sales and Hire Better Managers
- Self-Storage Directory Find Local Storage Releases Whitepaper on Online Lead Acquisition
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Self-Storage Call Center PhoneSmart Holds ‘Toes for a Kure’ Fundraiser for Cancer Research
- Groove Think Wins SpareFoot ‘Battle of the Storage Bands’ Social Media Contest
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?