PhoneSmart Holds Contest Around Lead 300,000
PhoneSmart Sales Solutions, which provides a self-storage call center, secret-shopping service, sales-training programs and online facility locator, held a contest for people to guess when the company would write its 300,000th lead or reservation on behalf of industry clients. The milestone was reached Aug. 28. The winner with the exact date was self-storage veteran Jim Chiswell of Virginia, whose prize is a trip to Kansas City, Mo. For details, visit www.phone-smart.info.
- New Technology to Help Self-Storage Operators Track Leads, Improve Sales and Hire Better Managers
- Self-Storage Directory Find Local Storage Releases Whitepaper on Online Lead Acquisition
- Creating an Effective Lead-Management System: 4 Steps for Converting Self-Storage Prospects to Renters
- Self-Storage Talk Launches 'Loving Las Vegas' Video Challenge Around ISS Expo
- Self-Storage Call Center PhoneSmart Holds ‘Toes for a Kure’ Fundraiser for Cancer Research
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!