Self-storage is the latest enterprise to deliver rental returns to small Australian investors, reports The Sydney Morning Herald. Hot on the heels of boutique property plays such as car-parking spaces, ATMs and telecommunications dishes comes the storage facility. A "guaranteed" high return of 8 percent and exciting prospects for capital growth almost sounds too good to be true—especially for a property segment in its fledgling stage (by U.S. standards). Australian storage has been around for 30 years, but now the small investor can enter this market by investing in a property trust or buying a single-strata facility.
Storage Delivers 'Hot' Returns for Australian Investors
Posted in News
- Premier Storage Investors Begins Self-Storage Acquisition Streak With Facility in Holbrook, NY
- Sovran Self Storage to Participate in Western New York Investors Conference
- AMERCO Uses U-Haul Investors Club Crowdfunding Program to Attract Self-Storage Investment
- ‘Journal of the National Centre for Sustainability’ Releases Paper on Australian Self-Storage Drivers
- Australian Self-Storage Operator National Storage REIT Seeks to Raise $57.5M
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL