Inside Self-Storage , provider of a monthly magazine, bi-annual tradeshows and a host of educational services for the self-storage industry, launched a new website rich with features at www.insideselfstorage.com. Some of the site’s valuable resources include:
- Articles on Demand, a free, searchable archive of informational articles covering all aspects of the self-storage business.
- A free, weekly e-newsletter.
- A complete vendor directory, searchable by product and service category, geographic location or company name.
- The Top-Operators List, a compilation of 100-plus industry players, complete with contact information and stats regarding number of facilities, their location and total square footage.
- An RSS news feed.
- Storage Speak, an industry blog written by ISS veteran Teri Lanza.
- The ISS Expo Blog, an industry blog written by the top members of the ISS tradeshow team.
- Information regarding ISS magazine subscriptions and the Factbook, a comprehensive guide to the storage business.
- The Self Storage Training Institute, which provides quality educational tools for storage operators in a variety of formats: eBooks, webinars, audiocasts and more.
- Detailed information about the ISS Expo, the industry’s largest, most popular trade event.
- Purchasing and registration opportunities in regard to subscriptions, newsletters, expos, webinars, list rentals, advertising, back issues, eBooks, and more.
For more information and to experience the new website, visit www.insideselfstorage.com.