Many state self-storage statutes require that your lien sale be held in a "commercially reasonable" manner, but what does this mean? On Tuesday, May 9th, join Inside Self-Storage and industry legal expert Jeffrey Greenberger as they present a free, live webinar on "The Importance of Holding a Commercially Reasonable Sale." The session examines a definition of "commercially reasonable" from the Uniform Commercial Code and applies it to a self-storage lien sale. It also answers key questions, for example, are you allowed to sell to a private hauler, take sealed bids, or dispose of the property? The event includes 15 minutes of Q&A with Greenberger. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/webinars.
Webinar on Storage Lien Sales Ready to Roll on May 9th
Posted in News
- Carroll Cos. to Open New Bee Safe Storage and Wine Cellar in Raleigh, NC
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- Self-Storage May Hold Appeal for ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Competition or Inspiration: Are Valet-Storage Businesses Disrupting the Traditional Self-Storage Market or Providing Impetus for Change?
- 5 Ways to Stand Out as an Independent Self-Storage Operator
- Sharpe Self Storage in Hudson, NY, Donates Free Storage to Fire Victims
- Red Dot Storage Acquires 5-Property Self-Storage Portfolio in Illinois
- Westy Self Storage in NJ Supports Local Book Sale for Women’s Scholarships