Many state self-storage statutes require that your lien sale be held in a "commercially reasonable" manner, but what does this mean? On Tuesday, May 9th, join Inside Self-Storage and industry legal expert Jeffrey Greenberger as they present a free, live webinar on "The Importance of Holding a Commercially Reasonable Sale." The session examines a definition of "commercially reasonable" from the Uniform Commercial Code and applies it to a self-storage lien sale. It also answers key questions, for example, are you allowed to sell to a private hauler, take sealed bids, or dispose of the property? The event includes 15 minutes of Q&A with Greenberger. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/webinars.
Webinar on Storage Lien Sales Ready to Roll on May 9th
Posted in News
- Carroll Cos. to Open New Bee Safe Storage and Wine Cellar in Raleigh, NC
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage May Appeal to ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- Self-Storage May Hold Appeal for ‘Doomsday Preppers’
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?