Many state self-storage statutes require that your lien sale be held in a "commercially reasonable" manner, but what does this mean? On Tuesday, May 9th, join Inside Self-Storage and industry legal expert Jeffrey Greenberger as they present a free, live webinar on "The Importance of Holding a Commercially Reasonable Sale." The session examines a definition of "commercially reasonable" from the Uniform Commercial Code and applies it to a self-storage lien sale. It also answers key questions, for example, are you allowed to sell to a private hauler, take sealed bids, or dispose of the property? The event includes 15 minutes of Q&A with Greenberger. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/webinars.
Webinar on Storage Lien Sales Ready to Roll on May 9th
Posted in News
- Late2Lien Releases Automated System for the Self-Storage Late to Lien-Sale Process
- Maryland Senate Approves Bill Changes to Self-Storage Lien Law
- Georgia Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law
- Ohio Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Legislation for 2013
- Maryland Governor Signs New Self-Storage Lien Law