Profits Up for Lok’nStore
Posted in News
Lok’nStore Group PLC, one of the leading companies in the U.K. self-storage market, announced interim results for the six months ending January 2006. The company operates 21 freehold and leasehold storage centers in the Southeast. Turnover increased by 10.2 percent to £4.28 million. Operating profit rose by 59 percent to £510,975. Profit before tax increased 102 percent. The company opened two new large freehold stores in Hampshire and Kent, adding 16 percent to total capacity. The new facility in Farnborough is Lok’nStore’s first purpose-built site. For more information, visit www.locknstore.co.uk.
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- Self-Storage Marketing Firm The Storage Group Appoints New Director of Sales
- Clark Investment Group Helps Fund 5 New York City Self-Storage Developments
- Pegasus Group Partners with Arizona State Retirement System to Acquire Self-Storage Properties
- Self-Storage Company The William Warren Group/StorQuest Hires Chief Strategy Officer
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video