Profits Up for Lok’nStore
Posted in News
Lok’nStore Group PLC, one of the leading companies in the U.K. self-storage market, announced interim results for the six months ending January 2006. The company operates 21 freehold and leasehold storage centers in the Southeast. Turnover increased by 10.2 percent to £4.28 million. Operating profit rose by 59 percent to £510,975. Profit before tax increased 102 percent. The company opened two new large freehold stores in Hampshire and Kent, adding 16 percent to total capacity. The new facility in Farnborough is Lok’nStore’s first purpose-built site. For more information, visit www.locknstore.co.uk.
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition
- ISS News Desk: The Lock Up Self Storage Featured on Consumer TV Show
- William Warren Group/StorQuest Self Storage Enters Texas Market With 4 Acquisitions
- Self-Storage Building Supplier Trachte Adds Engineering Staff, Manufacturing Equipment
- Dainton Group Services Buys Business Park in Plymouth, England, for New Self-Storage
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?