Armadillo Self Storage Expands in U.K.
Posted in News
Edinburgh, Scotland-based Armadillo Self-Storage struck a deal in April worth nearly £2 million to buy Dundee, Scotland-based Asterix Storage, The Edinburgh Evening News reports. Armadillo, run by entrepreneur Alister Jack, made the acquisition as part of a nationwide expansion drive. Formerly a foundry near a busy ring route, the Asterix facility has 42,000 square feet of storage space and will bear the Armadillo name. The £1.9 million purchase comes just weeks after Armadillo, under the banner of Edinburgh Self Storage, shelled out a seven-figure sum for a former depository building in Glasgow. Armadillo is also expanding its south of the Scottish border with the purchase of a site in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, for an undisclosed sum.
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leicester, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator Easystore Expands Facility in Bridgend, Wales
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Leeds, England
- UK Self-Storage Operator The Store Room Expands Facility in Bradford, England
- UK Self-Storage Industry Evolves and Expands Despite New Tax and Other Challenges
- Third-Quarter 2014 Cushman & Wakefield Reports Now Available in ISS Store
- Helicopter Crashes at Frederick Self Storage of MD After Midair Collision With Plane
- Inside Self-Storage Releases 2014 International Digital Issue
- WDP Glendale Storage Buys West Glendale Self Storage in AZ for $4.9M
- Safeguard Buys Land to Build New Self-Storage Facilities in Chicago