Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics (SSE), will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22, addressing the the state of the storage industry. Sonne will present data regarding market trends and sub-market profiles to help attendees grasp present-day supply, demand and equilibrium. SSE has analyzed and forecast market conditions in all 50 states and the top 100 metropolitan markets. The company has also completed analyses on local trade areas, which are the best indicators for determining the competitive positions of specific projects.
Sonne to Speak as Keynote at ISS Reno Expo
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Finance and Investing
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Simkar Discusses Self-Storage Lighting
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program:’ Everbrite Demonstrates How to Clean Self-Storage Doors
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Storage.com Hosts Cigar-Rolling Demonstration
- NitNeil Partners/Equator Capital Management to Build New Self-Storage Facility in Durham, NC
- What Does Your Signage Say About Your Self-Storage Business?
- New Apple Self Storage Facility to Open in Oakdale, Ontario, Canada
- Leon Capital Group Launches Self-Storage Investment Platform, Acquires First Asset
- IBISWorld Releases Research Report on US Self-Storage Market