Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics (SSE), will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22, addressing the the state of the storage industry. Sonne will present data regarding market trends and sub-market profiles to help attendees grasp present-day supply, demand and equilibrium. SSE has analyzed and forecast market conditions in all 50 states and the top 100 metropolitan markets. The company has also completed analyses on local trade areas, which are the best indicators for determining the competitive positions of specific projects.
Sonne to Speak as Keynote at ISS Reno Expo
- The New ISS Expo Education Program: Insider Tips and Picks for the Upcoming Self-Storage Show in Las Vegas
- Slideshow Reveals 10 Things Self-Storage Operators Need to Learn at ISS Expo
- A New Year Means New Developments at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Learning the ‘Matrix’ Way at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Series of Instructional Self-Storage Guidebooks Now Available Through ISS Store