Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics (SSE), will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22, addressing the the state of the storage industry. Sonne will present data regarding market trends and sub-market profiles to help attendees grasp present-day supply, demand and equilibrium. SSE has analyzed and forecast market conditions in all 50 states and the top 100 metropolitan markets. The company has also completed analyses on local trade areas, which are the best indicators for determining the competitive positions of specific projects.
Sonne to Speak as Keynote at ISS Reno Expo
- NREI Report: Consumer Demand, Slow Construction Fuel Increases in Self-Storage Rental Rates
- Self-Storage Project Feasibility: Why Doing Your 'Homework' Is More Critical Than Ever
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Considerations and Costs for Adding Boat RV/Storage to a Self-Storage Property
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition