Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics (SSE), will be the keynote speaker at the upcoming Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22, addressing the the state of the storage industry. Sonne will present data regarding market trends and sub-market profiles to help attendees grasp present-day supply, demand and equilibrium. SSE has analyzed and forecast market conditions in all 50 states and the top 100 metropolitan markets. The company has also completed analyses on local trade areas, which are the best indicators for determining the competitive positions of specific projects.
Sonne to Speak as Keynote at ISS Reno Expo
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Finance and Investing
- ISS Expo Announces Opening Session on Self-Storage Pricing Strategies
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Management Issues
- ISS Expo Revives Developers Workshop for Self-Storage Owners, Investors
- ISS Expo Expands Self-Storage International Education Track, Offers Sessions in Spanish
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing