Learn Techniques for Making Great Hires at ISS Reno Expo!
Interested in discovering proven techniques for making the best hires? Then you don't want to miss "Hiring and Training Self-Storage Managers" on Wednesday, July 19, 2006, at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev. Join Mel Holsinger, owner and managing member of Professional Self Storage Management LLC, as he guides you through the process of hiring and training quality staff. Learn about navigating the recruitment and interview process as well as available resources for optimizing staff performance, such as on-the-job training, industry publications and the Internet. For more information and to register for the expo, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo/reno.
- ISS Expo/Baja Reception Highlights the Revenue Potential of Solar Self-Storage
- ISS Expo Retools Legal Learning Workshop to Focus on Self-Storage Auctions
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Storage.com Hosts Cigar-Rolling Demonstration
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program:’ Everbrite Demonstrates How to Clean Self-Storage Doors
- Outsourcing Human Resources for a Self-Storage Business
- Kennards Self Storage Buys Office Complex in Hawthorn, Australia, for $12M
- Fort Knox Self Storage of Australia Beta Tests iSign System for Leases
- Construction to Begin This Spring on Vintage Self Storage in Houston
- Canadian Commercial Ventures Buys Shatz Self Storage in Williston, ND, for $4.6M