Learn Techniques for Making Great Hires at ISS Reno Expo!
Interested in discovering proven techniques for making the best hires? Then you don't want to miss "Hiring and Training Self-Storage Managers" on Wednesday, July 19, 2006, at the Inside Self-Storage Expo in Reno, Nev. Join Mel Holsinger, owner and managing member of Professional Self Storage Management LLC, as he guides you through the process of hiring and training quality staff. Learn about navigating the recruitment and interview process as well as available resources for optimizing staff performance, such as on-the-job training, industry publications and the Internet. For more information and to register for the expo, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo/reno.
- Better Self-Storage Phone Sales: Making Each Call Count
- Making Extra Self-Storage Revenue Through the Addition of Portable Containers
- NGKF Capital Markets Launches Self-Storage Group With 2 Veteran Hires
- SelfStorage.com Offers One Year of Storage in ‘Great Storage Giveaway’
- You Gotta Collect the Rent! Tips for Making Self-Storage Collections a Little Less Painful
- Fulton Storage of NY Expands With Purchase of 2 Galizia's All-Safe Facilities
- Historic ‘Bell Tower’ Self-Storage Facility in Haledon, NJ, Sells for $750K
- Registration Now Live for 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- SBOA Buying Group Eliminates Membership Fees for Self-Storage Operators
- California Self Storage Association Launches New Programs With Benefits for Members, Charity