Inside Self-Storage and industry expert RK Kliebenstein will unveil a new offering at the upcoming expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22: "How to Invest in Self-Storage: Acquisition Strategies." As a complement to the popular Developers' Seminar, the new half-day session was created especially for those wishing to purchase an existing storage business rather than build from the ground up. The session will be hosted by Kliebenstein, president of consultancy firm Coast-To-Coast Storage, along with other industry professionals. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Adds New Investor Seminar to Reno Expo
- The New ISS Expo Education Program: Insider Tips and Picks for the Upcoming Self-Storage Show in Las Vegas
- Slideshow Reveals 10 Things Self-Storage Operators Need to Learn at ISS Expo
- A New Year Means New Developments at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- New Image Gallery Highlights the 2013 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Adds New Technology Interface