Inside Self-Storage and industry expert RK Kliebenstein will unveil a new offering at the upcoming expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22: "How to Invest in Self-Storage: Acquisition Strategies." As a complement to the popular Developers' Seminar, the new half-day session was created especially for those wishing to purchase an existing storage business rather than build from the ground up. The session will be hosted by Kliebenstein, president of consultancy firm Coast-To-Coast Storage, along with other industry professionals. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Adds New Investor Seminar to Reno Expo
- ISS Expo Revives Developers Workshop for Self-Storage Owners, Investors
- Self-Storage Education DVDs for 2014 Expo Now Available for Pre-Order in ISS Store
- ISS Expo Retools Legal Learning Workshop to Focus on Self-Storage Auctions
- ISS Expo Education Helps Self-Storage Professionals Become the 'Top Dog' in Their Market
- Accepting Your 'Mission Possible' for the 2016 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results