Inside Self-Storage and industry expert RK Kliebenstein will unveil a new offering at the upcoming expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22: "How to Invest in Self-Storage: Acquisition Strategies." As a complement to the popular Developers' Seminar, the new half-day session was created especially for those wishing to purchase an existing storage business rather than build from the ground up. The session will be hosted by Kliebenstein, president of consultancy firm Coast-To-Coast Storage, along with other industry professionals. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Adds New Investor Seminar to Reno Expo
- ISS Expo Revives Developers Workshop for Self-Storage Owners, Investors
- Self-Storage Education DVDs for 2014 Expo Now Available for Pre-Order in ISS Store
- ISS Expo Retools Legal Learning Workshop to Focus on Self-Storage Auctions
- ISS Expo Education Helps Self-Storage Professionals Become the 'Top Dog' in Their Market
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo Allows Professionals to Soak Up Tons of Industry Knowledge
- Avoiding Data Breaches in Self-Storage: Simple Steps to Protect Your Sensitive Information
- American Self Storage Buys Bronx, NY, Property for $9M
- Web Application Illustorage to Provide Self-Storage Market Analysis
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!