Inside Self-Storage and industry expert RK Kliebenstein will unveil a new offering at the upcoming expo in Reno, Nev., July 19-22: "How to Invest in Self-Storage: Acquisition Strategies." As a complement to the popular Developers' Seminar, the new half-day session was created especially for those wishing to purchase an existing storage business rather than build from the ground up. The session will be hosted by Kliebenstein, president of consultancy firm Coast-To-Coast Storage, along with other industry professionals. For more information and to register, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo.
ISS Adds New Investor Seminar to Reno Expo
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Shawn Hill Discusses Financing for New and Existing Self-Storage Investors
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Ashley Dawn Talks About Her Role as a Self-Storage Manager
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Rick Beal Discusses Self-Storage Facility Operation and Technology
- Self-Storage Education Video from 2016 ISS Expo Now Available on Demand
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- Self-Storage Fraud Case Continues in California After Juror Misconduct
- Life Storage Pursues Controversial Self-Storage Conversion in Lake Zurich, IL
- Storage Giant Receives Approval to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Development in Brislington, England
- ISS Publishes 2016 Self-Storage Facility-Design Showcase
- Are You Misleading Tenants With Exaggerated Self-Storage Unit Sizes?