The Self Storage Association released some of the results of its new study, "Self Storage: Analyzing the Competitive Landscape – A Market Inventory Study," which indicates total self-storage space will exceed 2 billion square feet in the first quarter of the year. The data also shows there is 17.2 square feet of storage space per U.S. household. The study is based on data developed and tested for SSA by PAC-COMM and Fusion Analytics LLC over the last nineteen 19 months. The publication will be released during a special session of the association’s spring conference and tradeshow in Chicago on March 30. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.org.
SSA Releases Market Inventory Study
- Self-Storage Market Blossoms in Brazil
- Singapore Self-Storage Market Shows Signs for Growth in 2013
- Is Your Market Ready for New Self-Storage Development? Factors to Consider Before Buying Land
- Japanese Self-Storage: 'Trunk Room' Market Growing Steadily
- An Overview of the Self-Storage Real Estate Market in British Columbia Canada