The Self Storage Association released some of the results of its new study, "Self Storage: Analyzing the Competitive Landscape – A Market Inventory Study," which indicates total self-storage space will exceed 2 billion square feet in the first quarter of the year. The data also shows there is 17.2 square feet of storage space per U.S. household. The study is based on data developed and tested for SSA by PAC-COMM and Fusion Analytics LLC over the last nineteen 19 months. The publication will be released during a special session of the association’s spring conference and tradeshow in Chicago on March 30. For more information, visit www.selfstorage.org.
SSA Releases Market Inventory Study
- SpareFoot Study Highlights Cities That Spend the Most on Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Design Study: Working With Small Land Parcels, by Mako Steel Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield Releases ‘State of the Market’ Self-Storage Webinar
- BOS of Germany Enters U.S. Market With New Steel Portable-Storage Containers
- Marcus & Millichap Releases Semiannual Self-Storage Reports Covering Local Markets
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the Northeast States: Experts Discuss Interest Rates and New Development
- Partnering With the Self-Storage REITs: Facility Operators Get Solutions for Management and More
- Westy Self Storage in Norwood, NJ, Provides Free Storage to Aspiring Eagle Scout, Book Drive
- BOS Container USA Releases Market Brief on Quick-Build Space for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Announces Winners of Inaugural Scholarship Contest