ISS Sets Dates for 2007 Vegas Expo
After the successful conclusion of last week's Las Vegas Expo, the largest tradeshow in self-storage history, Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has set the date for next year's Vegas event. The group will return to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino during Feb. 20-23, 2007. The schedule of activities will include ISS favorties such as the Developers' Seminar, Management Workshop, concurrent seminars, Prime-Time Open Forum and more. The ISS team is also working to provide new educational and networking opportunities. For more information, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo/vegas. Watch Inside Self-Storage magazine for wrap-up articles and photos from this year's event.
- Self-Storage Talk Launches 'Loving Las Vegas' Video Challenge Around ISS Expo
- ISS Expo Expands Self-Storage Roundtables to Include 3 Topic-Themed Sessions
- ISS Expo Offers New Social Media Mastery Workshop for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS Expo Education Helps Self-Storage Professionals Become the 'Top Dog' in Their Market
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Talk 'Loving Las Vegas' Video Challenge
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL