ISS Sets Dates for 2007 Vegas Expo
After the successful conclusion of last week's Las Vegas Expo, the largest tradeshow in self-storage history, Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has set the date for next year's Vegas event. The group will return to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino during Feb. 20-23, 2007. The schedule of activities will include ISS favorties such as the Developers' Seminar, Management Workshop, concurrent seminars, Prime-Time Open Forum and more. The ISS team is also working to provide new educational and networking opportunities. For more information, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo/vegas. Watch Inside Self-Storage magazine for wrap-up articles and photos from this year's event.
- ISS Expo Expands Self-Storage Roundtables to Include 3 Topic-Themed Sessions
- ISS Expo Offers New Social Media Mastery Workshop for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS Expo Education Helps Self-Storage Professionals Become the 'Top Dog' in Their Market
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo Allows Professionals to Soak Up Tons of Industry Knowledge
- Unearthing Hidden Treasure at the 2015 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?