ISS Sets Dates for 2007 Vegas Expo
After the successful conclusion of last week's Las Vegas Expo, the largest tradeshow in self-storage history, Inside Self-Storage (ISS) has set the date for next year's Vegas event. The group will return to Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino during Feb. 20-23, 2007. The schedule of activities will include ISS favorties such as the Developers' Seminar, Management Workshop, concurrent seminars, Prime-Time Open Forum and more. The ISS team is also working to provide new educational and networking opportunities. For more information, visit www.insideselfstorage.com/expo/vegas. Watch Inside Self-Storage magazine for wrap-up articles and photos from this year's event.
- ISS Expo Offers New Social Media Mastery Workshop for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS Expo Expands Self-Storage Roundtables to Include 3 Topic-Themed Sessions
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo Allows Professionals to Soak Up Tons of Industry Knowledge
- ISS Expo Announces Opening Session on Self-Storage Pricing Strategies
- ISS Expo Education Track Focuses on Self-Storage Management Issues
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Home-Improvement Retailer Menards Opens Self-Storage Conversion in Davenport, Iowa