HI-Tech Smart Systems Inc., producer of RentPlus self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running HI-Tech software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.hitechsoftware.com.
HI-Tech Joins OpenTech Partner Program
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- USSelfStorageLocator.com Donates to Girl Scout Military Cookie Program in FL
- California Self Storage Association Launches New Programs With Benefits for Members, Charity
- USstoragesearch.com Launches Online-Marketing Programs for Self-Storage Operators
- ISS Expo Exhibitors Participate in ‘How-To Program’ for Self-Storage Operators
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video