HI-Tech Smart Systems Inc., producer of RentPlus self-storage management software, has become the latest addition to OpenTech Alliance Inc.’s Partner Program, and OpenTech’s INSOMNIAC self-storage kiosk is now available for facilities running HI-Tech software. The kiosk allows tenants to rent units, make payments, update account information, purchase insurance, buy locks, view video presentations about storage, etc., 24 hours a day. For more information visit www.opentechalliance.com or www.hitechsoftware.com.
HI-Tech Joins OpenTech Partner Program
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: OpenTech Demonstrates Features of the INSOMNIAC 900 Kiosk
- OpenTech Partners With Storage Door Curtains to Monitor Self-Storage Energy Loss
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program': QuikStor Offers Tips on Self-Storage Keypad Maintenance
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program:’ Everbrite Demonstrates How to Clean Self-Storage Doors
- ISS Expo ‘How-To Program’: Storage.com Hosts Cigar-Rolling Demonstration
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?