After its recent expansion toward the East Coast, California-based Buchanan Storage Capital was featured in Commercial Property News magazine. The company, which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners nationwide, has opened branch offices in Atlanta, Chicago and New York City to provide a multitude of products and services to clients. The CPN article highlights the company's acquisition investment goals, as explained by President and CEO Robert Brunswick. To read the full article, visit www.cpnonline.com.
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions May 2016
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Hires Brokerage Advisor
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions June 2016
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions July 2016
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?