After its recent expansion toward the East Coast, California-based Buchanan Storage Capital was featured in Commercial Property News magazine. The company, which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners nationwide, has opened branch offices in Atlanta, Chicago and New York City to provide a multitude of products and services to clients. The CPN article highlights the company's acquisition investment goals, as explained by President and CEO Robert Brunswick. To read the full article, visit www.cpnonline.com.
- Real Estate Developer Eyes Memphis, TN, Building for Self-Storage Conversion
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Investment Firm Houghton Acquisition Co. Buys Tennessee Self-Storage Facility for $2.1M
- Self-Storage Real Estate in the North-Central States: Experts Discuss Rental Rates and Market Outlook
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition