After its recent expansion toward the East Coast, California-based Buchanan Storage Capital was featured in Commercial Property News magazine. The company, which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners nationwide, has opened branch offices in Atlanta, Chicago and New York City to provide a multitude of products and services to clients. The CPN article highlights the company's acquisition investment goals, as explained by President and CEO Robert Brunswick. To read the full article, visit www.cpnonline.com.
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions May 2016
- Self-Storage Firm Investment Real Estate LLC Hires Brokerage Advisor
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions June 2016
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions July 2016
- Live From the 2016 ISS Expo: Michael Mele Discusses Self-Storage Real Estate Trends
- Aspiring Self-Storage Owners Want to Know: Should They Buy or Build New?
- ISS News Desk: Municipalities Try to Curb Self-Storage Development With Restrictions
- Woman Charged With Driving Under the Influence After Hitting Dresden, ME, Self-Storage Building
- New York City Proposal Would Freeze Self-Storage Development Out of Industrial Business Zones
- WI Self Storage in Appleton Launches Year-Long Food Drive to Feed the 'Hangry'