After its recent expansion toward the East Coast, California-based Buchanan Storage Capital was featured in Commercial Property News magazine. The company, which arranges debt and equity for self-storage owners nationwide, has opened branch offices in Atlanta, Chicago and New York City to provide a multitude of products and services to clients. The CPN article highlights the company's acquisition investment goals, as explained by President and CEO Robert Brunswick. To read the full article, visit www.cpnonline.com.
- Integra Realty Resources Report Forecasts Real Estate Trends for Self-Storage and Other Sectors
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires Outback Storage in Horn Lake, MS
- Self-Storage Consulting Firm Investment Real Estate Hires Executive Assistant
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires AAA Storage Mueschke in Cypress, Texas
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- A-1 Self Storage Opens New Facility on Historical Site in San Juan Capistrano
- Are Apartment-Complex Storage Units a Growing Threat to Self-Storage Businesses?
- Self-Storage Door Manufacturer Janus Hosts Grand Opening of New Plant in Butler, IN
- Light Up Your Customers’ Lives With Great Self-Storage Customer Service
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires American Mini Storage in Central Phoenix