On Nov. 9 and 14 at 2 p.m. EST, Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics, and Mike McCune, president of the Argus Self Storage Real Estate Network, will host free “two in one” teleconferences. The topics are “Cap Rates and Interest Rates--Don’t Bet the Farm” and “A Unique Perspective on 1031 Exchanges.” Sonne, a market analyst and self-storage appraiser, will discuss the state of the self-storage market, explore examples of value at different cap rates, and address the very real possibility of declining values with rising interest rates. Argus affiliate Dale Eisenman will share his provocative thoughts on 1031 Exchanges. To participate, call 800.55.STORE by Nov. 4. Space is limited.
Self Storage Economics and Argus Host Free Teleconferences
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions August 2016
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions September 2016
- Revised Plan for Mixed-Use Self-Storage Facility Approved by Costa Mesa, CA, Council
- Inside Self-Storage 2016 Boat/RV Digital Issue Now Available for Free Download
- Argus Self-Storage Management Partnership Names New President
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest
- Real Estate Firm 10 Federal Launches Acquisition Fund to Expand Self-Storage Facility Automation
- Fort Knox Self Storage Sends Disabled Youths to Charity Gala Ball in Melbourne, Australia
- Riverside Storage Partners Proposes 2 Self-Storage Facilities for Mt. Pleasant, SC