On Nov. 9 and 14 at 2 p.m. EST, Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics, and Mike McCune, president of the Argus Self Storage Real Estate Network, will host free “two in one” teleconferences. The topics are “Cap Rates and Interest Rates--Don’t Bet the Farm” and “A Unique Perspective on 1031 Exchanges.” Sonne, a market analyst and self-storage appraiser, will discuss the state of the self-storage market, explore examples of value at different cap rates, and address the very real possibility of declining values with rising interest rates. Argus affiliate Dale Eisenman will share his provocative thoughts on 1031 Exchanges. To participate, call 800.55.STORE by Nov. 4. Space is limited.
Self Storage Economics and Argus Host Free Teleconferences
- Delays in Freeway Project Anger Self-Storage Manager, Customers in Stockton, CA
- Manhattan Mini Storage Offers Free Self-Storage to Displaced Survivors of East Harlem Building Explosion
- Storage Pros Offers Free Self-Storage to Tornado Victims in Grand Rapids, MI
- U-Haul Offers Free Self-Storage to TN Flood Victims
- Hawaii Self Storage Hosts Charity Garage Sale to Fight Drug Abuse
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video