On Nov. 9 and 14 at 2 p.m. EST, Chris Sonne, president of Self Storage Economics, and Mike McCune, president of the Argus Self Storage Real Estate Network, will host free “two in one” teleconferences. The topics are “Cap Rates and Interest Rates--Don’t Bet the Farm” and “A Unique Perspective on 1031 Exchanges.” Sonne, a market analyst and self-storage appraiser, will discuss the state of the self-storage market, explore examples of value at different cap rates, and address the very real possibility of declining values with rising interest rates. Argus affiliate Dale Eisenman will share his provocative thoughts on 1031 Exchanges. To participate, call 800.55.STORE by Nov. 4. Space is limited.
Self Storage Economics and Argus Host Free Teleconferences
- Brazilian Self Storage Group to Host 2013 Tradeshow, Conference in São Paulo
- Now That 2013 Is Almost Over, What's Happening With the Self-Storage Real Estate Run?
- Is It Really 2013 or Is It 2007 Again? Devon Self-Storage CEO Offers Insight to the Self-Storage Real Estate Market
- RovingBox.com, StowThat.com Could Compete With Self-Storage Facilities for Customers
- Self-Storage Buyer and Seller Expectations: Is the Window of Opportunity Closing?
- There Is No Good Way to 'Manage' People: Staffing Advice for Self-Storage Owners
- Bloomberg Report Chronicles Ascension of U-Haul Self-Storage Billionaire Mark Shoen
- 2 New York Self-Storage Facilities Used by Alleged Trademark Counterfeiting Rings
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Support Holiday Charity Drives
- ISS News Desk: Self-Storage Valet-Service Startups Create Market Competition