Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- 5 Steps to Creating Promotional Pieces That Attract Self-Storage Tenants
- Must-Have Promotional Materials for Self-Storage Businesses: What They Are, How to Use Them
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Understanding the 3 Types of Self-Storage Management-Software Platforms
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap