Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- 5 Steps to Creating Promotional Pieces That Attract Self-Storage Tenants
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Quality Over Quantity: Don't Be a Slave to Your Self-Storage Occupancy Rate
- Stop N Stor Opens New Self-Storage Facility in Port Wentworth, GA
- Misinformation About Self-Storage From Valet-Storage Company Makes Me Mad!
- Miami City Self Storage LLC Buys 6 Development Sites in Miami-Dade County, FL
- Get Space to Launch in Portland, OR, With 5 Self-Storage Facilities in 2015
- Next Door Self Storage Conversion Project Faces Opposition in North Aurora, IL