Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- North American Self Storage Group Plans Warehouse Conversion in North Sacramento, CA
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Protects Rare Bee Orchid
- Self-Storage Real Estate Firm SkyView Advisors Announces New VP of Investment Sales
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results
- RealCap Crowdfunding Platform Offers Self Storage Opportunity Fund