Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- 5 Steps to Creating Promotional Pieces That Attract Self-Storage Tenants
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- Quality Over Quantity: Don't Be a Slave to Your Self-Storage Occupancy Rate
- Less Mess Storage Completes Purchase of City Self-Storage Facilities in Czech Republic, Poland
- Are You Wild and Crazy About Your Self-Storage Marketing?
- SpaceWays Valet Self-Storage Business Launches in London, Expands to Paris
- Palm Gate RV & Self Storage Partners With AZ Pet Charity
- The Store Room of England Expands Self-Storage Facilities, Workforce
- Metro Storage Acquires Metro Mini & RV Self Storage Portfolio in Minneapolis