Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- South Africa Self-Storage Operator XtraSpace Expands 'The Workspace' Network of Co-Work Offices
- Extra Space Acquires Self-Storage Facility Converted From Former Rick Baker Special-Effects Studio
- OpenTech Adds Veteran Auctioneer to StorageTreasures Self-Storage Auction Team
- Former Contractors Business Converted to Self-Storage in Willoughby, OH
- Pinterest for Self-Storage Operators: Using ‘Promoted Pins’ to Drive Business