Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- 5 Steps to Creating Promotional Pieces That Attract Self-Storage Tenants
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Quality Over Quantity: Don't Be a Slave to Your Self-Storage Occupancy Rate
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?