Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?
- All Systems Go! 4 Key Areas of Focus to Optimize Self-Storage Business Performance
- StorageMart Expands to UK With £100M Big Box Self Storage Acquisition
- All Storage Gets Zoning Change for Self-Storage Development in Rowlett, TX
- U-Haul Self-Storage: Acquisition and Development October 2016