Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- Self-Storage Directory EZstorit.com Announces First Recipient of 'Get Ahead Scholarship'
- Tracking Your Self-Storage Marketing Efforts
- Tips to Ensure Your Self-Storage Sign Is the Right Face for Your Business
- Building Self-Storage Brand Recognition Through Charitable Events
- Canal Road Self Storage in Brunswick, GA, Considers Land Swap With County
- Self-Storage Proposed for Granite Dells, AZ
- Ziff Properties to Convert Shopping Center to Self-Storage in Greenville, SC
- NitNeil Partners Develops New Self-Storage Facility in Tampa, FL, Second in City
- Self-Storage Operator U-Haul Acquires University Mini Storage in Greensboro, NC
- OnDemand Storage Launches Valet Service in Boston Area