Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- 5 Steps to Creating Promotional Pieces That Attract Self-Storage Tenants
- Must-Have Promotional Materials for Self-Storage Businesses: What They Are, How to Use Them
- American Classic Self Storage Slideshow Gets Creative With Imagery
- Meet Self-Storage Manager Veronica From Add-A-Closet Storage in Lubbock, TX
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video
- Tri-Village Self Storage Highlights New Facility in Columbus, OH
- Janus Promotes Self-Storage ‘Road Tour’
- Creating Panache in Self-Storage Facility Design
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?