Between Sept. 26 and Oct. 2, Canadian self-storage operator StorageMaxx raised a donation of $3,250 for the Salvation Army and its efforts to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. A special promotion collected a percentage of proceeds from all new-lease transactions and the sale of moving and packing supplies at the company’s seven facilities. For more information, call 905.634.9979.
- StorageMart Runs 'Pin for a Cure' Project to Battle Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Westy Self Storage Donates Unit Space to Aid High School Gala
- South Africa Self-Storage Operator Stor-Age Holds ‘Kick-Off’ Promotion During Rugby Tournament
- Self-Storage Owner, Community Aid Homeless Man and His Dog
- Self-Storage Operators Around the World Participate in Holiday Charity Events