The Self Storage Advisory Group (SSAG) of Houston-based CB Richard Ellis has organized a fundraising effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The company has set up an account through PayPal to accept monetary donations, and all contributed funds will go directly to charities assisting with disaster relief—half to the American Red Cross and the rest to local organizations. SSAG will match 25 cents on every dollar raised, with a total company contribution of up to $15,000. In addition, any donation of goods such as clothes, bedding, toys and other supplies will be taken by SSAG staff to the Houston Astrodome, where thousands of evacuees have been temporarily relocated, on Sept. 6. For more information, call 713.888.4720; e-mail email@example.com.
- North American Self Storage Group Plans Warehouse Conversion in North Sacramento, CA
- UK Self-Storage Operator Big Yellow Protects Rare Bee Orchid
- Self-Storage Real Estate Firm SkyView Advisors Announces New VP of Investment Sales
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results
- RealCap Crowdfunding Platform Offers Self Storage Opportunity Fund