The Self Storage Advisory Group (SSAG) of Houston-based CB Richard Ellis has organized a fundraising effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The company has set up an account through PayPal to accept monetary donations, and all contributed funds will go directly to charities assisting with disaster relief—half to the American Red Cross and the rest to local organizations. SSAG will match 25 cents on every dollar raised, with a total company contribution of up to $15,000. In addition, any donation of goods such as clothes, bedding, toys and other supplies will be taken by SSAG staff to the Houston Astrodome, where thousands of evacuees have been temporarily relocated, on Sept. 6. For more information, call 713.888.4720; e-mail email@example.com.
- Real Estate Roundup: Self-Storage Transactions October 2016
- Phoenix College Students Compete in Smart City Hack With Peer-to-Peer Self-Storage Concept
- Edgerton, WI, Self-Storage Owner Battles City Over Drain Pipe, Flooding
- The Dirty Half-Dozen: 6 Self-Storage Development Mistakes to Avoid
- Secured Self Storage Scares Up Business With Halloween Video