The Self Storage Advisory Group (SSAG) of Houston-based CB Richard Ellis has organized a fundraising effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The company has set up an account through PayPal to accept monetary donations, and all contributed funds will go directly to charities assisting with disaster relief—half to the American Red Cross and the rest to local organizations. SSAG will match 25 cents on every dollar raised, with a total company contribution of up to $15,000. In addition, any donation of goods such as clothes, bedding, toys and other supplies will be taken by SSAG staff to the Houston Astrodome, where thousands of evacuees have been temporarily relocated, on Sept. 6. For more information, call 713.888.4720; e-mail email@example.com.
- Self-Storage Directory SpareFoot Launches Disaster-Relief Fund for Tornado Victims
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed as Part of Redevelopment Effort in Nantucket, MA
- Secure Self Storage in Coney Island, NY, Continues to Offer Aid in Hurricane Sandy Recovery Efforts
- 3 Essential Pieces of Your Self-Storage Advertising Effort
- Initial and Ongoing Training for Your Self-Storage Managers
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?