The Self Storage Advisory Group (SSAG) of Houston-based CB Richard Ellis has organized a fundraising effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The company has set up an account through PayPal to accept monetary donations, and all contributed funds will go directly to charities assisting with disaster relief—half to the American Red Cross and the rest to local organizations. SSAG will match 25 cents on every dollar raised, with a total company contribution of up to $15,000. In addition, any donation of goods such as clothes, bedding, toys and other supplies will be taken by SSAG staff to the Houston Astrodome, where thousands of evacuees have been temporarily relocated, on Sept. 6. For more information, call 713.888.4720; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Self-Storage Directory SpareFoot Launches Disaster-Relief Fund for Tornado Victims
- Secure Self Storage in Coney Island, NY, Continues to Offer Aid in Hurricane Sandy Recovery Efforts
- 5 Ways Self-Storage Operators Can Use HootSuite to Improve Their Social Media Efforts
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- 3 Essential Pieces of Your Self-Storage Advertising Effort
- 4 Reasons to Add Truck-Rental Services to Your Self-Storage Business
- Should Self-Storage Operators Muddy Their Boots With Yelp and Other Social Media?
- European Valet-Storage Company SpaceWays Expands Service to Chicago
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency Releases Special ‘PropertyBeat’ Report on Self-Storage
- Centron Self Storage Finds Spooky Creativity in Halloween Promotional Video