The Self Storage Advisory Group (SSAG) of Houston-based CB Richard Ellis has organized a fundraising effort to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. The company has set up an account through PayPal to accept monetary donations, and all contributed funds will go directly to charities assisting with disaster relief—half to the American Red Cross and the rest to local organizations. SSAG will match 25 cents on every dollar raised, with a total company contribution of up to $15,000. In addition, any donation of goods such as clothes, bedding, toys and other supplies will be taken by SSAG staff to the Houston Astrodome, where thousands of evacuees have been temporarily relocated, on Sept. 6. For more information, call 713.888.4720; e-mail email@example.com.
- Self-Storage Directory SpareFoot Launches Disaster-Relief Fund for Tornado Victims
- Hongkong Storage Commercial Tells Viewers Self-Storage Is Pleasant, Effortless
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed as Part of Redevelopment Effort in Nantucket, MA
- Secure Self Storage in Coney Island, NY, Continues to Offer Aid in Hurricane Sandy Recovery Efforts
- 3 Essential Pieces of Your Self-Storage Advertising Effort
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results