PTI Integrated Systems, which has manufactured and distributed access control and security solutions for the self-storage industry for more than 20 years, relocated its corporate office to a new 35,000-square-foot manufacturing and operations center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The facility includes a large presentation center, training center, expanded engineering department and test lab. The production area and warehouse comprise more than 15,000 square feet and provide room to accommodate the growth of the company’s self-storage and commercial-security products. PTI also added a worldwide technical-support call center with increased phone capacity for enhanced customer service. The new mailing address is 9160 E. Bahia, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. For more information, visit www.ptiaccess.com.
- Self-Storage Roofing Options to Increase Building Efficiency and Even Provide Renewable Energy
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds and Expansions
- Rochester Self Storage Buys Deep Discount Mini Storage in NY
- OpenTech Launches New Self-Storage Call-Center Tool, ‘ICARE About Quality’
- G5 Launches Social SEO Platform to Help Web Visibility of Self-Storage Operations
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data
- The 4 Tenets of Self-Storage Roofing
- 5 Building Blocks to Quickly Increase Self-Storage Rentals