PTI Integrated Systems, which has manufactured and distributed access control and security solutions for the self-storage industry for more than 20 years, relocated its corporate office to a new 35,000-square-foot manufacturing and operations center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The facility includes a large presentation center, training center, expanded engineering department and test lab. The production area and warehouse comprise more than 15,000 square feet and provide room to accommodate the growth of the company’s self-storage and commercial-security products. PTI also added a worldwide technical-support call center with increased phone capacity for enhanced customer service. The new mailing address is 9160 E. Bahia, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. For more information, visit www.ptiaccess.com.
- Self-Storage Roofing Options to Increase Building Efficiency and Even Provide Renewable Energy
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Co-Sponsors HarborCenter Hockey-Rink Complex in Buffalo, NY
- Rochester Self Storage Buys Deep Discount Mini Storage in NY
- OpenTech Launches New Self-Storage Call-Center Tool, ‘ICARE About Quality’
- Building Your Boat/RV-Storage Center: Design Considerations for New Builds and Expansions
- City Council Approves Zoning for Self-Storage Conversion Project in Crystal Lake, IL
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates $100K in 2014 to Shriners Hospital
- U-Haul Converts Former Employee-Training Center to Self-Storage in Temecula, CA
- Extra Space to Remodel Cerritos, CA, Self-Storage Facility
- Are You Offending Your Self-Storage Prospects Without Realizing It?