PTI Integrated Systems, which has manufactured and distributed access control and security solutions for the self-storage industry for more than 20 years, relocated its corporate office to a new 35,000-square-foot manufacturing and operations center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The facility includes a large presentation center, training center, expanded engineering department and test lab. The production area and warehouse comprise more than 15,000 square feet and provide room to accommodate the growth of the company’s self-storage and commercial-security products. PTI also added a worldwide technical-support call center with increased phone capacity for enhanced customer service. The new mailing address is 9160 E. Bahia, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. For more information, visit www.ptiaccess.com.
- Proven Marketing Strategies for Boat/RV-Storage Operations
- Insights From a First-Time Self-Storage Developer: Establishing Your Operational Framework
- A Plus Storage of Tennessee Appoints New Senior VP of Self-Storage Operations
- How Call-Center Technology Can Enhance Your Self-Storage Operation
- Reliant Self Storage, Ziff Properties to Convert Chattanooga, TN, Shopping Center
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?