PTI Integrated Systems, which has manufactured and distributed access control and security solutions for the self-storage industry for more than 20 years, relocated its corporate office to a new 35,000-square-foot manufacturing and operations center in Scottsdale, Ariz. The facility includes a large presentation center, training center, expanded engineering department and test lab. The production area and warehouse comprise more than 15,000 square feet and provide room to accommodate the growth of the company’s self-storage and commercial-security products. PTI also added a worldwide technical-support call center with increased phone capacity for enhanced customer service. The new mailing address is 9160 E. Bahia, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. For more information, visit www.ptiaccess.com.
- Self-Storage Roofing Options to Increase Building Efficiency and Even Provide Renewable Energy
- All Brands Vending Resources Releases 'Storage Supply Depot' for Self-Storage Operations
- Uncle Bob's Self Storage Co-Sponsors HarborCenter Hockey-Rink Complex in Buffalo, NY
- Rochester Self Storage Buys Deep Discount Mini Storage in NY
- OpenTech Launches New Self-Storage Call-Center Tool, ‘ICARE About Quality’
- Understanding the 3 Types of Self-Storage Management-Software Platforms
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap