A group of Michigan self-storage owners has joined forces in pursuit of their common interests. The Michigan Self Storage Association is officially incorporated as a non-profit trade organization. It invites participation from other operators interested in improving the state’s storage industry. For more information, contact Kelly Mullins at 800.449.3795; e-mail email@example.com.
- Self Storage Association Asia Launches in Hong Kong, Elects Board
- California Self Storage Association Launches New Programs With Benefits for Members, Charity
- Updated Self-Storage Lien Laws Signed by Governors in Indiana, Michigan
- ISS News Desk: Campaign Raises Money for Injured California Self Storage Association Board Member
- A-1 Self Storage to Match Donations for American Diabetes Association Youth Camp
- Self-Storage Management Company ASM Reports End-of-Year Financial Results
- Texas Self Storage Association Donates More Than $150K to Shriners Hospitals for Children in 2015
- Are You Lost in a Sea of Self-Storage Data?
- Mele Named Top Self-Storage Agent for Property-Investment Firm Marcus & Millichap
- Self-Storage Developer Morehead Storage Associates Plans Mixed-Use Project in Charlotte, NC