BPB America Inc., a manufacturer of wall and ceiling systems for residential and commercial buildings, won several Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal, an international trade publication for interior designers, architects and facility managers. ADEX Platinum Awards were bestowed on four BPB products: GlasRoc high-performance exterior sheathing; Gyptone designer gypsum ceiling system; ProRoc 1/4-inch flex gypsum board; and Celotex School Board impact-resistant ceiling. In addition, BPB’s Invisigrille integrated speaker ceiling panel won a Gold Award. ADEX is considered one of the most prestigious awards programs for the product design of furniture, fixtures and finishes used by building professionals. For more information, visit www.bpb-na.com.
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins Stevie Awards for Contact Center, Customer Service
- Self-Storage REIT CubeSmart Wins Stevie and People's Choice Awards
- Access Self Storage of England Launches Awards Program to Recognize Business Customers
- Self Storage Association of Australasia Holds 25th Annual Industry Awards
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Wins Bronze Stevie Award for Customer Service
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR
- Self-Storage Facility Renovations: Choosing Improvements to Yield Bottom-Line Results