BPB America Inc., a manufacturer of wall and ceiling systems for residential and commercial buildings, won several Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal, an international trade publication for interior designers, architects and facility managers. ADEX Platinum Awards were bestowed on four BPB products: GlasRoc high-performance exterior sheathing; Gyptone designer gypsum ceiling system; ProRoc 1/4-inch flex gypsum board; and Celotex School Board impact-resistant ceiling. In addition, BPB’s Invisigrille integrated speaker ceiling panel won a Gold Award. ADEX is considered one of the most prestigious awards programs for the product design of furniture, fixtures and finishes used by building professionals. For more information, visit www.bpb-na.com.
- Factors to Consider When Exploring Self-Storage Conversion Opportunities
- Extra Space Paints Over Cloud Mural at San Francisco Self-Storage Facility
- Stock N Lock of Worcester, England, Wins SSA-UK Award for Best UK Self-Storage Facility and Operator
- Self-Storage Proposal Concerns Residents in Huntingburg, IN
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2016 Top-Operator Data