BPB America Inc., a manufacturer of wall and ceiling systems for residential and commercial buildings, won several Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal, an international trade publication for interior designers, architects and facility managers. ADEX Platinum Awards were bestowed on four BPB products: GlasRoc high-performance exterior sheathing; Gyptone designer gypsum ceiling system; ProRoc 1/4-inch flex gypsum board; and Celotex School Board impact-resistant ceiling. In addition, BPB’s Invisigrille integrated speaker ceiling panel won a Gold Award. ADEX is considered one of the most prestigious awards programs for the product design of furniture, fixtures and finishes used by building professionals. For more information, visit www.bpb-na.com.
- Finding a Niche in the Heartland: Taylor Made Storage Finds Development Opportunity in Rural America
- Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Ranks ‘10 Tidiest Towns in America’
- Self-Storage and the City: Gotham Mini Storage Conversion Project Takes Manhattan by Storm
- Self-Storage Roofing Options to Increase Building Efficiency and Even Provide Renewable Energy
- Self-Storage Planning and Zoning: A Facility Owner's Guide to Getting Project Approval
- Self-Storage Software Provider SMD/SiteLink Expands Its Presence in Central and South America
- Amsdell Cos./Compass Self Storage Buys Facility in Roseville, Mich.
- Canadian Real Estate Firm Buys Stock-N-Lock Self Storage Facility in Wyoming, MI
- Uncle Bob’s Self-Storage Expands North Fort Myers, FL, Facility
- Self-Storage Around the World: Reflections of Non-U.S. Facilities on Six Continents