BPB America Inc., a manufacturer of wall and ceiling systems for residential and commercial buildings, won several Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal, an international trade publication for interior designers, architects and facility managers. ADEX Platinum Awards were bestowed on four BPB products: GlasRoc high-performance exterior sheathing; Gyptone designer gypsum ceiling system; ProRoc 1/4-inch flex gypsum board; and Celotex School Board impact-resistant ceiling. In addition, BPB’s Invisigrille integrated speaker ceiling panel won a Gold Award. ADEX is considered one of the most prestigious awards programs for the product design of furniture, fixtures and finishes used by building professionals. For more information, visit www.bpb-na.com.
- Self-Storage Supplier Lock America International Reorganizes
- Robust Economy and a Growing Middle Class Drive Self-Storage Growth in Latin America
- Inside Self-Storage Store Named a Finalist in ‘Best of the Web Awards’
- Online Self-Storage Marketplace SpareFoot Wins $15K for Kure It Cancer Research
- LifeStorage of Addison Wins Local ‘Best of’ Award in the Self-Storage Category