BPB America Inc., a manufacturer of wall and ceiling systems for residential and commercial buildings, won several Awards for Design Excellence (ADEX) from Design Journal, an international trade publication for interior designers, architects and facility managers. ADEX Platinum Awards were bestowed on four BPB products: GlasRoc high-performance exterior sheathing; Gyptone designer gypsum ceiling system; ProRoc 1/4-inch flex gypsum board; and Celotex School Board impact-resistant ceiling. In addition, BPB’s Invisigrille integrated speaker ceiling panel won a Gold Award. ADEX is considered one of the most prestigious awards programs for the product design of furniture, fixtures and finishes used by building professionals. For more information, visit www.bpb-na.com.
- The Red Tape Around Self-Storage Signage: Zoning, Ordinances, Codes and More
- Self-Storage Fraud Case Continues in California After Juror Misconduct
- Life Storage Pursues Controversial Self-Storage Conversion in Lake Zurich, IL
- Storage Giant Receives Approval to Build Mixed-Use Self-Storage Development in Brislington, England
- ISS Publishes 2016 Self-Storage Facility-Design Showcase