The Arizona Mini Storage Association will host a regional seminar addressing “Crisis Management & Communication” and including a Q&A on legal issues, Aug. 25, at Little America in Flagstaff, Ariz. The program, sponsored by BC Cole Auctioneers, begins with registration and refreshments at 5 p.m. Topics will include emergency preparedness, media do’s and don’ts, sale and foreclosure, auctions, rental agreements and more. Networking opportunities commence at 6:30 p.m. The event is free for AMSA members and $15 per facility for non-members. For more information, contact Mike Elzey, Aspen Self Storage, at 928.779.1771, or Debbie Kidd, Armour Self Storage, at 928.526.2859.
- City Council Considers Changes to Self-Storage Zoning in Arlington, WA
- My Self Storage in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada, Hosts Garage Sale to Benefit Cat Rescue
- Devon Self Storage Hosts Summer Food Giveaways for Low-Income Families
- Breckenridge, CO, Self-Storage Operator Hosts Retail Auction on Behalf of Sheriff’s Office
- Vernon Township, PA, Zoning Board Denies Variance for Self-Storage Project
- Attic Self Storage of England Wins 2016 FEDESSA Award for Outstanding Business Initiative
- Metro Self Storage to Build New Facility in Carlstadt, NJ
- Casey Development Launches The Keep Storage Self-Storage Brand in Texas
- Can You Charge Your Self-Storage Customers a Fee to Cover the Cost of Credit Card Transactions?