The Arizona Mini Storage Association will host a regional seminar addressing “Crisis Management & Communication” and including a Q&A on legal issues, Aug. 25, at Little America in Flagstaff, Ariz. The program, sponsored by BC Cole Auctioneers, begins with registration and refreshments at 5 p.m. Topics will include emergency preparedness, media do’s and don’ts, sale and foreclosure, auctions, rental agreements and more. Networking opportunities commence at 6:30 p.m. The event is free for AMSA members and $15 per facility for non-members. For more information, contact Mike Elzey, Aspen Self Storage, at 928.779.1771, or Debbie Kidd, Armour Self Storage, at 928.526.2859.
- Airport Self Storage in Salem, OR, Hosts Dog-License Amnesty Event
- STORE Self Storage & Wine Storage Hosts Indoor ‘Green Market’ in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Storage Outlet Hosts Charity Auctions at 5 Southern California Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Operator LifeStorage Hosts ‘Spring Into Life Fair’ April 20 in Chicago
- All Canadian Self Storage Hosts Centennial Event With Prime Minister in Leaside, Ontario