The Arizona Mini Storage Association will host a regional seminar addressing “Crisis Management & Communication” and including a Q&A on legal issues, Aug. 25, at Little America in Flagstaff, Ariz. The program, sponsored by BC Cole Auctioneers, begins with registration and refreshments at 5 p.m. Topics will include emergency preparedness, media do’s and don’ts, sale and foreclosure, auctions, rental agreements and more. Networking opportunities commence at 6:30 p.m. The event is free for AMSA members and $15 per facility for non-members. For more information, contact Mike Elzey, Aspen Self Storage, at 928.779.1771, or Debbie Kidd, Armour Self Storage, at 928.526.2859.
- City Council Considers Changes to Self-Storage Zoning in Arlington, WA
- Self-Storage of Peterborough, NH, Gets Provisional Permission to Expand
- Controversial Storage One Self-Storage Facility Opens Near Pickerington, OH
- My Self Storage in Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada, Hosts Garage Sale to Benefit Cat Rescue
- Devon Self Storage Hosts Summer Food Giveaways for Low-Income Families
- Aspiring Self-Storage Owners Want to Know: Should They Buy or Build New?
- ISS News Desk: Municipalities Try to Curb Self-Storage Development With Restrictions
- Woman Charged With Driving Under the Influence After Hitting Dresden, ME, Self-Storage Building
- New York City Proposal Would Freeze Self-Storage Development Out of Industrial Business Zones
- WI Self Storage in Appleton Launches Year-Long Food Drive to Feed the 'Hangry'