The Arizona Mini Storage Association will host a regional seminar addressing “Crisis Management & Communication” and including a Q&A on legal issues, Aug. 25, at Little America in Flagstaff, Ariz. The program, sponsored by BC Cole Auctioneers, begins with registration and refreshments at 5 p.m. Topics will include emergency preparedness, media do’s and don’ts, sale and foreclosure, auctions, rental agreements and more. Networking opportunities commence at 6:30 p.m. The event is free for AMSA members and $15 per facility for non-members. For more information, contact Mike Elzey, Aspen Self Storage, at 928.779.1771, or Debbie Kidd, Armour Self Storage, at 928.526.2859.
- ISS Expo Revives Developers Workshop for Self-Storage Owners, Investors
- ISS Expo Retools Legal Learning Workshop to Focus on Self-Storage Auctions
- Registration Now Live for 2014 Inside Self-Storage World Expo
- Inside Self-Storage World Expo Allows Professionals to Soak Up Tons of Industry Knowledge
- Sounds of Storage Podcast: David Wolf Offers Insight to Changes in Google Analytics
- Your Self-Storage Business is Talking … Are You Listening?
- Self-Storage Directory Storage.com Launches College-Scholarship Contest
- Self-Storage Facility Proposed for Vacant Retail Building in South Bend, IN
- Virtus Real Estate Capital Acquires 2 Arkansas Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Development Approved for Business Park in Vallejo, CA