Sun Prairie, Wis.-based Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered steel building systems for the self-storage industry, added building erection to its program of services. The company already offers options for building consultation, design and delivery. Now developers can also have Trachte erect their buildings on a prepared site. The turnkey service includes coordination of the erector, scheduling, payments and installation. It applies to the company’s full line of self-storage products including single- and multistory storage, variable roof pitch, climate-control storage, boat/RV storage, partition systems and canopy structures. For more information, call 800.356.5824; visit www.trachte.com.
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Investor Survey Report for 1Q 2016
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Market Conditions Report
- Moving-Services Provider Beara Group Launches Valet Self-Storage Service in New York City
- CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Releases Self-Storage Investor Survey Report for 3Q 2016
- Self-Storage Building Manufacturer Butler Introduces Electronic Erection Drawing System
- Choosing Between Self-Storage Tenant Insurance and Protection Plans: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Valet Self-Storage Operator SquirrelBox Launches in Denver; Wins Video Contest
- Real Estate Firm 10 Federal Launches Acquisition Fund to Expand Self-Storage Facility Automation
- Fort Knox Self Storage Sends Disabled Youths to Charity Gala Ball in Melbourne, Australia
- Riverside Storage Partners Proposes 2 Self-Storage Facilities for Mt. Pleasant, SC