Sun Prairie, Wis.-based Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered steel building systems for the self-storage industry, added building erection to its program of services. The company already offers options for building consultation, design and delivery. Now developers can also have Trachte erect their buildings on a prepared site. The turnkey service includes coordination of the erector, scheduling, payments and installation. It applies to the company’s full line of self-storage products including single- and multistory storage, variable roof pitch, climate-control storage, boat/RV storage, partition systems and canopy structures. For more information, call 800.356.5824; visit www.trachte.com.
- Storage Post Self Storage Adds Pack-and-Ship Services at Jersey City, NJ, Facility
- Self-Storage REIT National Storage Affiliates Trust Adds Hide-Away Storage Services as 7th Regional Operator
- SBOA Merchant Services Introduces EZrentPay, EMV Technology for Self-Storage Operators
- Ex-Manager Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Self Storage Services for $1M
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- Creating Panache in Self-Storage Facility Design
- Accessing the Knowledge Base: Tech Support for Your Self-Storage Management Software
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Prepared to Morph Alongside Market Changes?
- U-Haul Faces City Opposition to Self-Storage Conversions in New Haven, CT
- Commercial Zoning Ruling Will Allow New Self-Storage Facility in Springdale, AR