Sun Prairie, Wis.-based Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered steel building systems for the self-storage industry, added building erection to its program of services. The company already offers options for building consultation, design and delivery. Now developers can also have Trachte erect their buildings on a prepared site. The turnkey service includes coordination of the erector, scheduling, payments and installation. It applies to the company’s full line of self-storage products including single- and multistory storage, variable roof pitch, climate-control storage, boat/RV storage, partition systems and canopy structures. For more information, call 800.356.5824; visit www.trachte.com.
- Trachte Building Systems Hires CFO, Announces Other Staff Placements
- Self-Storage Builder Trachte Announces 2013 Seminars on Facility Development
- Madison Real Estate Group Adds Self-Storage to Third-Party Management Services
- Shopping for Self-Storage Products and Services in a Google Age
- Decatur Self Storage Adds Solar Power to Historical Georgia Facility