Sun Prairie, Wis.-based Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered steel building systems for the self-storage industry, added building erection to its program of services. The company already offers options for building consultation, design and delivery. Now developers can also have Trachte erect their buildings on a prepared site. The turnkey service includes coordination of the erector, scheduling, payments and installation. It applies to the company’s full line of self-storage products including single- and multistory storage, variable roof pitch, climate-control storage, boat/RV storage, partition systems and canopy structures. For more information, call 800.356.5824; visit www.trachte.com.
- Storage Post Self Storage Adds Pack-and-Ship Services at Jersey City, NJ, Facility
- Equity Based Services Accused of Self-Storage Investment Fraud
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- U.K.’s Access Self Storage Sees Increase in Customers Seeking Business Services
- Self-Storage Operator Got Storage Expands Business Services in Victorville, CA
- Self-Storage Insurance Coverages and Claims Handling: Mitigating and Managing Your Risk
- Storage Investment Management Inc. Honors Self-Storage Managers at Annual Conference
- Self-Storage Revenue, Profit and Cash: Am I Making Any Money?
- Self-Storage Operator The Hampshire Cos. Partners with Circle Squared Alternative Investments
- Inside Self-Storage Releases Slideshow on 2014 Top-Operator Data