Sun Prairie, Wis.-based Trachte Building Systems, a manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered steel building systems for the self-storage industry, added building erection to its program of services. The company already offers options for building consultation, design and delivery. Now developers can also have Trachte erect their buildings on a prepared site. The turnkey service includes coordination of the erector, scheduling, payments and installation. It applies to the company’s full line of self-storage products including single- and multistory storage, variable roof pitch, climate-control storage, boat/RV storage, partition systems and canopy structures. For more information, call 800.356.5824; visit www.trachte.com.
- Storage Post Self Storage Adds Pack-and-Ship Services at Jersey City, NJ, Facility
- SBOA Merchant Services Introduces EZrentPay, EMV Technology for Self-Storage Operators
- Ex-Manager Files Discrimination Lawsuit Against Self Storage Services for $1M
- SBOA and AlphaStaff Launch HR-Services Program for Self-Storage
- Self-Storage Operator Stor-All Systems Hires Director of Property Services
- Morningstar’s Blue Doors Storage Fund II Acquires San Antonio Self-Storage Facility
- Westport Properties Expands Self-Storage Real Estate Team
- Inside Self-Storage Announces Winners of 2015 ‘Best of Business’ Reader-Choice Poll
- Is Your Self-Storage Business Name Causing Confusion in the Marketplace?
- Metro Self Storage Plans Three-Story Development in Mundelein, IL