Storage Deluxe, an owner, developer and manager of self-storage facilities in the New York region, launched an aggressive college-student storage program in areas surrounding the company’s 19 sites. In May and June, Storage Deluxe rented units to more than 2,000 college students in New York City; Pennsylvania; and Westchester, Conn. It expects the program to double in 2006. For more information, visit www.storagedeluxe.com.
- Self-Storage Finance Firm Jernigan Capital Announces Share-Repurchase Program
- Australasia Self-Storage Operator Storage King Joins ‘Airpoints for Business’ Program
- Ponderosa Insurance Introduces Self-Storage Property and Liability Program
- Self Storage Association Asia Launches Fire-Prevention Outreach Initiative
- Reducing Your Business Risk: Commonsense Advice for Self-Storage Facility Owners
- Aspiring Self-Storage Owners Want to Know: Should They Buy or Build New?
- ISS News Desk: Municipalities Try to Curb Self-Storage Development With Restrictions
- Woman Charged With Driving Under the Influence After Hitting Dresden, ME, Self-Storage Building
- New York City Proposal Would Freeze Self-Storage Development Out of Industrial Business Zones
- WI Self Storage in Appleton Launches Year-Long Food Drive to Feed the 'Hangry'