The EPDM Roofing Association (ERA) posted newly developed roof-restoration specifications and guidelines on its website, www.epdmroofs.org, under “Technical Bulletins & Research.” Included are downloadable outlines, detailed drawings, and procedures for restoring field seams, base flashing, vent-pipe flashing, roof drains, curb flashing and gravel-stop roof edges. The information was developed as part of a collaborative effort between Firestone Building Products and Carlisle SynTec, two major suppliers of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) rubber roof membranes and related supplies. According to ERA, EPDM roof systems experience life cycles in excess of 30 years, making restoration a low-cost, environmentally friendly alternative to replacement.
- Getting Serious About Self-Storage Safety: Guidelines for a Facility Program and Manual
- Don’t Miss a Step: Guidelines for Filing a Self-Storage Insurance Claim
- Fraud Recycling Rings Operated Out of 2 South Gate, CA, Self-Storage Facilities
- Self-Storage Operator SmartStop Asset Management Announces New VP of Development
- Canadian Self-Storage Operator StorageVault Reports 2016 First-Quarter Results
- Aspiring Self-Storage Owners Want to Know: Should They Buy or Build New?
- ISS News Desk: Municipalities Try to Curb Self-Storage Development With Restrictions
- Woman Charged With Driving Under the Influence After Hitting Dresden, ME, Self-Storage Building
- New York City Proposal Would Freeze Self-Storage Development Out of Industrial Business Zones
- WI Self Storage in Appleton Launches Year-Long Food Drive to Feed the 'Hangry'